Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] 1015 Spoiler Metin Ve Resimleri

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
Chapter 1.015: "Chains".
- The chapter begins with the reaction of Luffy's allies upon learning of his defeat.
- Samurai: "Is it useless to continue fighting? Is Momonosuke-sama safe?"
- Queen says he was playing with Chopper.
- Perospero launches a new arrow attack.
- Sanji appears and attacks Queen and Perospero (what is seen in the image).
- Sanji Vs. Queen.
- We passed Kaidou and Kinemon.
- Momonosuke informs everyone through the frog Mary that Luffy is alive (it is the voice he heard in the previous chapter).
- Shinobu and Momonosuke escape from Kaidou, who continues to chase them.
- Luffy is rescued (the Korean does not say it by the YouTubers).
- Something like Zeus talks to Nami.
- Kid and Law Vs. Big Mom.
Yamato: "Kaidou !!
Kaidou:" Call me "father" ... Yamato !! "
Yamato:" I'm here to break this chain that binds me to you !!! "

Ara yok.

Son düzenleme:
By Redon

- Chapter 1.015: "Chains".
-The chapter begins with the reaction of Luffy's allies upon learning of his defeat.
- Samurai: "Is it useless to continue fighting? Is Momonosuke-sama safe?"
-Queen says she was playing with Chopper.
- Perospero launches a new arrow attack.
- Sanji appears and attacks Queen and Perospero (what is seen in the image).
- Sanji Vs. Queen.
- We passed Kaidou and Kinemon.
-Momonosuke informs everyone through the frog Mary that Luffy is alive (it is the voice he heard in the previous chapter).
- Shinobu and Momonosuke escape from Kaidou, who continues to chase them.
- Luffy is rescued (the Korean does not say it by the YouTubers).
- Something like Zeus talks to Nami.
- Kid and Law Vs. Big Mom.
Yamato: "Kaidou !!
Kaidou: "Call me" father "... Yamato !!"
Yamato: "I'm here to break this chain that binds me to you !!!"
- Haftaya Ara Yok

Son düzenleme:
Bölüm başlığı : "Zincirler".
-Bölüm Luffy'nin yoldaşlarının onun yenilgisini öğrendiklerinde verdikleri tepkiyle başlıyormuş.
- Samuraylar: "Artık savaşmanın bir anlamı yok mu? Momonosuke-sama güvende mi?"
- Queen Chopper ile oynadığını söylüyormuş.
- Perospero yeni bir ok saldırısı yapmış.
- Sanji ortaya çıkmış ve Queen ile Prospero'ya saldırmış. (Resimde görünen sahne).
- Sanji, Queen'e karşıymış.
- Kaido ve Kinemon gözükmüş.
- Momonosuke kurbağa Mary aracılığı ile herkesi Luffy'nin yaşadığına dair bilgilendirmiş. (Geçen bölüm kafasında duyduğu seslermiş).
- Kaido onları kovalarken Shinobu ve Momonosuke kaçıyormuş.
- Luffy kurtarılmış. (Spoilerı sızdıran kişi YouTuberlar yüzünden kurtaranların kim olduğunu söylememiş).
- Zeus Nami ile konuşuyor gibiymiş.
- Kid ve Law, Big Mom'a karşıymış.
- Yamato: "Kaido!!
- Kaido: "Bana "baba" diyeceksin... Yamato!!"
- Yamato: "Beni sana bağlayan zincirleri kırmaya geldim!!!"

Chapter 1015: Chains

The Chapter starts with the reaction of people around Onigashima reacting to Luffy's news. Some are in denial, a lot of them are asking the question, if the fight still makes sense.

The Ex-Beast pirates, who switched sides due to Chopper helping them, are lamenting that Kaidou is too strong.

We switch to Queen vs Chopper. Chopper is in a bad state and Queen mocks him ("I was only playing with you, because you were so determined!").

Then Perospero attacks Chopper with his candy arrows, while Queen also launches a attack.

That's when Sanji appears with a Diable Jambe and saves Chopper (side note: Sanji is still carrying Zoro around).

It now looks like Sanji vs Queen is about to start.

We switch to Kaidou and Kinemon (no word about Kinemon from the leaker).

Momo is reporting to everyone on Onigashima (through the maries), that Luffy survived (Momo is hearing voices).

Shinobu and Momo start running away from Kaidou.

Luffy is recued by someone (leaker doesn't want to give a hint, looks like it's a pretty big/shocking reveal).

We skip to Nami. Her clima tact suddenly has a face and is talking to Nami. It seems to be Zeus, who made it in there in time.

We switch to Kidd, who faces off against Big Mom and Law has appeared there, too. It looks like Kidd & Law vs Big Mom.

Then we get to the final pages.

Yamato has stopped Kaido from chasing Shinobu and Momonosuke.

Yamato: "Kaidou!"

Kaidou: "Call me "father"!"

Yamato: "I came here to break that chain!!"

No break next week.

-------
Bölüm Onigaşima'daki insanların Luffy'nin haberine tepkisiyle başlıyormuş. Bazıları inkar ediyor, bazıları hala kavga etmek mantıklı mı diye soruyormuş.

Chopper virüsten kurtardığı için taraf değiştiren eski Canavar Korsanları Kaido çok güçlü olduğu için yakınıyorlarmış.

Quuen vs Chopper'a geçiyor sahne. Chopper kötü durumdaymış ve Queen onunla alay ediyormuş. Queen: "Seninle sadece oyun oynuyordum, çünkü çok azimliydin."

Perospero şeker oklarıyla saldırıyormuş, Queen de düz saldırıyormuş.

Bu sırada Sanji ortaya çıkıp Diable Jamble ile Queen'e saldırıp Chopper'ı kurtarıyormuş ve hala Zoro'yu taşıyormuş.

Sanji vs Queen başlayacak gibi görünüyormuş.

Kaido ve Kinemon tarafına geçiyormuş sahne. (Spoilerı sızdıran Kinemon hakkında bir şey dememiş.)

Momo Onigaşima'daki herkese Luffy'nin yaşadığını söylüyormuş. Duyduğu ses onunmuş.

Shinobu ve Momo Kaido'dan kaçmaya başlamışlar.

Luffy biri tarafından kurtarılmış. (Spoilercı kim olduğunu söylemek istemiyormuş, şok edici bir şey olabilirmiş.)

Nami'ye geçiyoruz. Klima takt aniden bir yüze sahip oluyormuş ve Nami ile konuşuyormuş. Zeus olabilirmiş, kilma takta tam zamanında girmiş olabilrmiş.

Kidd'e geçiyoruz. BM ile karşı karşıyaymış Law da orada oraya çıkıyormuş. Kidd-Law vs BM olacak gibiymiş.

Son sayfada Momo ve Shinobu'yu kovalayan Kaido'yu Yamato durduruyormuş.

Yamato:Kaido!!

Kaido: Bana baba de!!

Yamato:Buraya o zinciri kırmaya geldim.

Haftaya ara yok.

Son düzenleme:
Nothing really new except, Luffy is the voice Momo hears. He says to him 'Tell everyone, I'll definitely defeat Kaidou'

The ones who save Luffy are Law's crew.

And Law and Kidd makes a temporary alliance

Q: 錦えもんと菊はどうなった?

What happened to Kin and Kiku?

A: キンエモンは生きてて戦おうとするも影のカットで武士らしく死ねと腹さされた

Kin is alive and tries to fight but with a cut from a shadow(? dunno what he means) he's stabbed in the abdomen while someone tells him to die as a warrior.

Q: キッドの会話をいなして一時同盟はパシフィスタ戦を思い出すな

The Kidd part of forming a temporary alliacne reminded him to the fight against the pacifista.

A: 長いこといると(ルフィのこと)信じてみたくなるの様な発言しながら登場するし影響はだいぶ受けてる

Seems like he(Law) says something about that after being with him(Luffy) for a long time he wants to try to believe in him.

Son düzenleme:
Perospero attacks to the mobs that are in panick(due to Luffy's news) with a "Candie shower(Rain of the end in japanese)". Leaker compares this attack with an attack from Kamen Rider Gaim but i'm not going to translate this

Sanji appears there and blocks the attack while kicking Queen's neck. Also Perospero is hit by Queen's neck and get out of there.

Sanji and chopper change roles and now Chopper has the role to heal Zoro.

Nothing really new except, Luffy is the voice Momo hears. He says to him 'Tell everyone, I'll definitely defeat Kaidou'

The ones who save Luffy are Law's crew.

And Law and Kidd makes a temporary alliance

Q: 錦えもんと菊はどうなった?

What happened to Kin and Kiku?

A: キンエモンは生きてて戦おうとするも影のカットで武士らしく死ねと腹さされた

Kin is alive and tries to fight but with a cut from a shadow(? dunno what he means) he's stabbed in the abdomen while someone tells him to die as a warrior.

Q: キッドの会話をいなして一時同盟はパシフィスタ戦を思い出すな

The Kidd part of forming a temporary alliacne reminded him to the fight against the pacifista.

A: 長いこといると(ルフィのこと)信じてみたくなるの様な発言しながら登場するし影響はだいぶ受けてる

Seems like he(Law) says something about that after being with him(Luffy) for a long time he wants to try to believe in him.
Çok yeni bir şey yokmuş (Ama bence baya yeni şey var.). Momo'nun duyduğu ses Luffy'nin sesiymiş. Momo'dan 'Herkese kesinlikle Kaido'yu yeneceğini' söylemesini istiyormuş.

Luffy'i kurtaran Law'ın tayfaymış.

Kin ve Kiku'ya gelince ise, Kin yaşıyormuş fakat gölgeden gelen bir kesme saldırısı ile daha doğrusu karın bölgesine giren kılıç yarasına rağmen savaşmaya devam etmeye çalışıyormuş bu sırada da birisi ona bir savaşçı gibi öl diyormuş.

Kid tarafı geçici bir ittifak kuruyormuş bu tıpkı ona Pacifista'ya karşı olan savaşlarını hatırlatıyormuş.

Görünüşe göre Law, uzun süredir Luffy ile olduktan sonra ona inanmak istediği ile alakalı bir şeyler söylüyormuş.

Perospero attacks to the mobs that are in panick(due to Luffy's news) with a "Candie shower(Rain of the end in japanese)". Leaker compares this attack with an attack from Kamen Rider Gaim but i'm not going to translate this

Sanji appears there and blocks the attack while kicking Queen's neck. Also Perospero is hit by Queen's neck and get out of there.

Sanji and chopper change roles and now Chopper has the role to heal Zoro.
Perosperoe panik halinde kalabalığa (Luffy haberi yüzünden) Tatlı Banyosu saldırısı ile saldırıyormuş.

Sanji ortaya çıkıyor ve Queen'i boğazından tekmelerken saldırıyı da engelliyormuş. Queen'in boğazı Perospero'ya çarpıyor ve oradan fırlamasına sebep oluyormuş.

Sanji ve Chopper rolleri değişiyormuş. Şimdi Chopper'ın Zoro'yu iyileştirmek gibi bir rolü varmış.

Soru cevap üzerine

The first and second question are not important since we already know. The first one asked if Kaidou tells Yamato to call him father. The second asks about what happened between usopp(and Nami) and Big Mom. Leaker says Usopp and Nami ran away and Mom is with Kidd and Law as we know and he said before.

The third asks who stabs Kin?
Leaker says that it's a shadow so it's difficult to know but he thinks it's Kaidou.

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık