Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] 1014 Spoiler Metin ve Resimleri

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

- Chapter 1.014: "The life of the actor".
- Luffy falls into the ocean while Kaidou watches him.
- Bao Huang informs Kaidou that they have found Momonosuke.
- Kaidou tells Bao Huang to inform the entire island of Onigashima about the result of the fight.
-Yamato keeps going to the roof while he fights.
- Momonosuke: "It seems like I shouldn't die ... !!"
- Chopper Vs. Queen.
-Caesar tells Chopper that with the help of him, he could make the effect of the Rumble Ball last much more than 3 minutes (it is the image that he has published).
- Bao Huang announces the outcome of Kaidou's battle and says that Kaidou will accept as subordinates those who surrender.
- Kanjuurou arrives where Momonosuke is.
- At the end of the chapter Kaidou appears before Momonosuke and attacks him with his kanabo ...

- No Break Next Week

Son düzenleme:
Bölümün adı: Aktörün Hayatı

- Luffy denize düşmüş, Kaido da izlemiş.
- Bao Huang, Momonosuke'nin bulunduğuna dair Kaido'ya bilgi vermiş. Kaido da ondan dövüşün sonucunu tüm adaya ilan etmesini söylemiş.
- Yamato halen çatıya doğru koşuyormuş. Momonosuke de ölmemesi gerektiğini söylemiş.
- Chopper ve Queen dövüşmeye başlamış. Caesar, Gümbürtü Topu'nun etkisini üç dakikadan daha uzun hale getirebileceğini söyleyerek Chopper'dan yardım istemiş. (bu kısım flashback sanırım)
- Bao Huang tüm adaya Luffy'nin yenildiğini ve teslim olanların Kaido'nun adamı olmalarına izin verileceğini söylemiş.
- Kanjuro, Momonosuke'nin olduğu yere gelmiş.
- Bölümün sonunda Kaido, Momonosuke'nin önünde ortaya çıkmış ve sopasıyla oradaki birine saldırmış (kim olduğu belli değil).

Son düzenleme:
Luffy hakisi bittiği icin kaido'ya yenilmiş.
Gomo gomu derken gücü tükenmiş
Onigashima'yı wano üzerinde görüyomuşuz.

Burası karmaşık biraz ceviremdim.

Momo after reading the journal says 'I'm glad i'm alive'
And then he was going to say something but seems that information went to his mind or something like that, dunno how to describe it in english

Luffy hakisi bittiği icin kaido'ya yenilmiş.
Gomo gomu derken gücü tükenmiş
Onigashima'yı wano üzerinde görüyomuşuz.

Burası karmaşık biraz ceviremdim.

Momo after reading the journal says 'I'm glad i'm alive'
And then he was going to say something but seems that information went to his mind or something like that, dunno how to describe it in english
Momonosuke günlüğü okuduktan sonra "İyi ki hâlen hayattayım" demiş. Sonra bir şey daha söyleyecek olmuş, ama söyleyeceği şey aklından uçup gitmiş.

Kanjurou is probably dead since the title is "Ham actor of life(i don't know what's a ham actor so i had to use a dictionary, the title is not 'The life of a ham actor' tho it makes more sense and i'm sure people will translate it like that so anyways)" and it's about Kanjuurou.

Kin didn't save Kiku, Kiku got stabbed and it's about to die. Then she entrust her wish to Kin, Kin gets mad and slashes Kanjuurou.
It wouldn't be weird if Kiku is dead but the leaker doubts it.

Kanjurou is probably dead since the title is "Ham actor of life(i don't know what's a ham actor so i had to use a dictionary, the title is not 'The life of a ham actor' tho it makes more sense and i'm sure people will translate it like that so anyways)" and it's about Kanjuurou.

Kin didn't save Kiku, Kiku got stabbed and it's about to die. Then she entrust her wish to Kin, Kin gets mad and slashes Kanjuurou.
It wouldn't be weird if Kiku is dead but the leaker doubts it.
Kanjuro bu sefer gerçekten ölmüş sanırım. Başlıkla ilgili bir şeyler demiş, ama düzgün çeviri beklemek lazım. Kikunojo ağır yaralanmış ve ölümün eşiğine gelmiş, sonra da Kanjuro'yu, Kin'emon'a paslamış. Kin'emon da sinirlenip Kanjuro'yu yarmış.

Bölümle alakalı detay içeren bir spoiler
Leaker apologies saying that Kin's body was there when Kaidou smashed him with the iron club(he didn't see him before)
Luffy falls into the sea.
All the straw hats appears except Jinbei, so leaker thinks Jinbei will save him.

Kiku hesitated because Kanjurou transformed into Oden and then she got stabbed with a fatal wound.
Leaker says that there is no way that's not Kaidou.

Son düzenleme:
Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık