Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] 1013 Spoiler Metin ve Resimleri

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
- Chapter 1.013: "Anarchy In The Big Mom".
- Ulti recovers from Nami's attack.
- Nami uses the "Tornado Tempo" against Ulti, who dodges it and prepares to defeat Nami.
- Big Mom uses a combo attack from Napoleon, Prometheus, and Hera to attack Ulti, who is KO'd.
-Hera was created at the request of Prometheus, who asked Big Mom that he wanted a girlfriend (it is what we see in the drawing).
-Zeus sees Hera and breaks her heart.
- Big Mom: "I don't need you anymore, Zeus. Hera, you can eat it."
-Zeus begs for his life but Big Mom doesn't take pity on him.
- Big Mom tries to attack Nami and Usopp. Zeus, who flees from Hera, tries to apologize to Nami.
- Kid enters the scene using his "Punk Gibson" against Big Mom.
- We move on to Kaidou Vs. Luffy.
- Kaidou: "The result was obvious ... I got excited like I hadn't been in a while, but I made a mistake ...
I should have slit your throat and "declared my victory."
That way, no one would have believed that you could win ... "
- At the end of the chapter, we see Luffy KO falling from Onigashima into the sea ...
- Haftaya Ara Var

Son düzenleme:
- Ulti geri ayağa kalkmış.
- Nami, Ulti'ye karşı Tornado Tempo kullanmış, ama Ulti bunu savuşturmuş ve saldırıya geçmiş.
- Koca Ana Hera, Napoleon ve Prometheus'u kombolayarak Ulti'ye saldırmış ve onu teklemiş.
- Prometheus bir kız arkadaş istediğinden Koca Ana'dan Hera'yı yaratmasını istemiş.
- Zeus, Hera'yı görünce bu durum onun çok zoruna gitmiş. Koca Ana da artık ona ihtiyacı olmadığını ve Hera'nın onu yiyebileceğini söylemiş.
- Zeus hayatı için yalvarsa da, Koca Ana umursamamış. Hera, Zeus'a, Koca Ana da Usopp ve Nami'ye saldırmış. Zeus, Nami'den af dilemiş.
- Kid, Punk Gibson tekniği ile Koca Ana'ya dalmış.
- Kaido, Luffy ile olan dövüşün sonucunun baştan belli olduğunu, uzun bir süredir bu kadar heyecanlanmadığı için hata yaptığını ve daha en başta Luffy'yi öldürmesi gerektiğini, bunu yapsaydı kimsenin onun kazanacağına ihtimal veremeyeceğini söylemiş.
- Son sayfada Luffy bilinci kapalı bir şekilde Onigashima'dan aşağı düşüyormuş.
- Haftaya bölüm yok.

Kaidou vs Luffy isn't shown, it starts with Kaidou talking and Luffy falling with white eyes.

Based on the pics and the conversation, Luffy fought with Haoushoku and Kaidou too looking like he enjoyed this. But it seems like Luffy run out of haki or something in a place without foothold and falls
Then Kaidou says 'I should have cut your neck and declare victory'

The first question was what's the title and cover.
A: Anarchy in the Big mom(all in English)
Cover: Sanji thinking how to cook a shark that looks like Zoro.

The second question is if Luffy falls into the sea
Which the answer is no, he doesn't fall into the sea but it's seen that he is falling from the flying battlefield.

Son düzenleme:
The first question is if Nami(and Usopp) did anything against big mom or if it's as the one who asks the question thinks and Big Mom did all the work
A: They didn't do anything. They/She attacked but Ulti dodged and grabbed her and when she was going to do a headbut Big Mom attacked Ulti.

The second question is if Luffy falls to the Live floor.
A: The chapter ends with him starting to fall form the sky

Third question is that he wants to know Big Mom's technique and the description of Nami vs Ulti
A: The technique is like a lightning gun used with Napoleon and 2 clouds. Something like the thunder lance tempo.

Q: Are Kid's attacks getting through? Or did it not seem to work.

A: It didn't seem to work, but he pushed back the downward slash with both hands and crushed it, so it looks like he won the battle of strength.

Also, I'd like to add something that I didn't write when I read the spoiler above. Zeus was almost eaten by Hera after both Mom and Nami gave up on him. Even so, Zeus thought of Nami, who treated him well, and went on a suicide mission. Mom crushes him and takes his soul without a chance to show it. Nami decides to forgive him and sends out a thundercloud, but he doesn't have the strength to eat the thundercloud and is eaten by Hera. In the picture, a part of his body is sticking out of her mouth, so he might not be dead.

Son düzenleme:
Kaidou vs Luffy isn't shown, it starts with Kaidou talking and Luffy falling with white eyes.

Based on the pics and the conversation, Luffy fought with Haoushoku and Kaidou too looking like he enjoyed this. But it seems like Luffy run out of haki or something in a place without foothold and falls
Then Kaidou says 'I should have cut your neck and declare victory'
Kaido vs Luffy dövüşü Kaido'nun konuşması ve Luffy'nin de gözyleri beyazlamış halde düşmesi ile devam ediyormuş. Açık açık dövüş sahneleri yok yani.

The first question was what's the title and cover.
A: Anarchy in the Big mom(all in English)
Cover: Sanji thinking how to cook a shark that looks like Zoro.

The second question is if Luffy falls into the sea
Which the answer is no, he doesn't fall into the sea but it's seen that he is falling from the flying battlefield.
İlk Soru: Bölüm başlığı ve kapak hikayesi ne?
Bölüm adı: Big Mom'ın Terörü.
Kapak: Sanji, Zoro'ya benzeyen bir köpek balığını nasıl pişireceğini düşünüyormuş.

İkinci Soru: Luffy denize düşüyor mu?
Cevap: Hayır. Denize düşmüyormul. Sadece havadaki savaş alanından ada yüzeyine düşüyormuş.

The first question is if Nami(and Usopp) did anything against big mom or if it's as the one who asks the question thinks and Big Mom did all the work
A: They didn't do anything. They/She attacked but Ulti dodged and grabbed her and when she was going to do a headbut Big Mom attacked Ulti.

The second question is if Luffy falls to the Live floor.
A: The chapter ends with him starting to fall form the sky

Third question is that he wants to know Big Mom's technique and the description of Nami vs Ulti
A: The technique is like a lightning gun used with Napoleon and 2 clouds. Something like the thunder lance tempo.
İlk Soru: Nani ve Usopp'un Big Mom'a karşı bir şey yapıp yapmadıkları ile alakalı.
Cevap: Usopp ve Nami bir şey yapmıyor. Nami, Ulti'ye saldırmış, Ulti atağı savuşturmuş ve Nami'yi tutmuş, tam Nami'nin kafasını ezecekken Big Mom Ulti'ye saldırmış

İkinci Soru: Luffy Live Floor'a mı düşüyor?
Cevap: Bölüm Luffy'nin havadan düşüşü ile bitiyormuş. Dolayısı ile düştüğü yer hakkında bir bilgi yokmuş.

Üçüncü Soru: Big Mom'ın tekniğinin ismi ve Nami vs Ulti ile alakalı.
Cevap: Teknik, Napolyon ve iki bulutun(Pro ve Hera) oluşturduğu bir yıldırım tabancası gibiymiş. Gök gürültüsü mızrak temposu gibi bir şey(Nami'nin atağı gibi galibaNami - Thunder Lance Tempo - YouTube )

BM technique name is Maser cannon

The second question is 'So it's not like he fall into the sea?'
A: I don't know the direction.
We see Luffy falling from a low angle so I can't guess the location.
Big Mom'ın atağının ismi: Maser Cannon

İkinci Soru: Luffy nereye düşüyor?
Cevap: Nereye düştüğü belli değil. Sadece Luffy'nin alçak bir açıdan düştüğünü görüyoruz. O yüzden yer belli değil.

Q: Are Kid's attacks getting through? Or did it not seem to work.

A: It didn't seem to work, but he pushed back the downward slash with both hands and crushed it, so it looks like he won the battle of strength.

Also, I'd like to add something that I didn't write when I read the spoiler above. Zeus was almost eaten by Hera after both Mom and Nami gave up on him. Even so, Zeus thought of Nami, who treated him well, and went on a suicide mission. Mom crushes him and takes his soul without a chance to show it. Nami decides to forgive him and sends out a thundercloud, but he doesn't have the strength to eat the thundercloud and is eaten by Hera. In the picture, a part of his body is sticking out of her mouth, so he might not be dead.
Soru: Kid'in Big Mom'a yaptığı saldırılar işe yarıyor mu ?
Cevap: Göründüğü kadarıyla işe yaramıyor. Ama Kid, Big Mom'ı ittirmiş(saldırının nasıl olduğunu anlatıyor) ve dolayısı ile bu ittirme savaşını kazanmış gözüküyormuş.

Zeus, Big Mom ve Nami'nin kendisinden vazgeçip onu istemedikleri anda az kalsın Hera'ya atıştırmalık oluyormuş. Yine de Zeus, Nami'nin ona davranışını hatırlayıp intihar görevine gitmiş. Big Mom ise onu ezmiş ve bu intiharın gerçekleşmesine imkan tanımadan Zeus'un ruhunu almış. Nami, Zeus'u affetmeye karar vermiş ve onun için fırtına bulutu üretmiş. Ama Zeus'un bu bulutu yiyecek gücü yokmuş ve bu bulut araya giren Hera tarafından yenmiş. Resimde Zeus'un bir parçası Hera'nın ağzından çıkmış ve bu sebeple Zeus hayatta olabilirmiş.

Son düzenleme:
Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık