Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] 1012 Spoiler Metin ve Resimleri

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
-Chapter starts with the Red Scabbards moving together.(Bu kısım değiştirildi)
-Kiku says that he will take care of Kanjuurou. Izou is worried about Kiku's arm.
- Nekomamushi meets Shishilian who tells him that Pedro has died. He also tells her that his murderer is on the island and they are going after him.
- Momonosuke says there are 2 "voices" on the roof.
- Sanji takes injured Zoro with him.
- Kawamatsu and Izou join Sanji.
- Page One has fallen, Ulti tries to attack Big Mom.
- Komachiyo falls, Ulti hits Tama.
-Big Mom is enraged at Ulti for hitting her friend.
- However, the one who attacks Ulti is Nami.

Usopp: "Wait a minute, Nami. We have to run !!"

Nami: "No. I can't take it anymore. Someone who hits a child ... !!
I'm going to finish her right here !!! "

Son düzenleme:
-Bölüm Kızıl Kınlar'ın beraber hareket etmesiyle başlar.
-Kiku Kanjuro'nun icabına bakacağını söyler, ama İzou Kiku'nun kolu için endişelenmektedir.
-Neko Shishilian ile karşılaşır ve Pedro'nun ölümünü öğrenir. Shishilian ayrıca katilin adada olduğunu ve peşinden gideceklerini söyler.
-Momonosuke çatıda iki sesin olduğunu söyler.
-Sanji yaralı Zoro'yu yanına alır.
-Kawamatsu ve İzou Sanji'ye katılır.
-Page One'ın düştüğünü gören Ulti Linlin'e saldırır.
-Komachiyo düşer ve Ulti'nin saldırısı Tama'ya isabet eder.
-Big Mom sinirden deliye döner, ama Ulti'ye Nami saldırır.
Usopp: "Bekle bir dakika Nami, kaçmamız lazım."
Nami: "Hayır, yeter artık. Çocuğa vurmak çok fazla. Onun işini burada bitireceğim."

Son düzenleme:
Full summary, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums. Chapter of 15 pages (instead of 17 pages).

Chapter 1,012: "Itching".

In the cover, Kid is creating a metal bird while a family of little birds is making a nest on his head.

Chapter starts with the Red Scabbards on the 3rd floor, they are running to help Momonosuke. Izou asks Kiku whether her arm is OK. Kiku replies that for a samurai this wound just feels like an itch. Then she mentions that her heart also itched a bit the day Izou suddenly left Wanokuni. Izou apoligizes to Kiku for suddenly leaving her behind.

Kawamatsu asks Izou what he think will become of Wanokuni once they open the country to the world. Izou says they can talk about that once they survive until morning.

Kinemon says they are outnumber on all fronts, so they should split up and go help everyone. Kinemon will go save Momonosuke alone. Kiku asks to be the one to finish Kanjuurou once and for all. Kinemon allows it and tells her to come with him. The rest of the Red Scabbards split up and go different ways.

Nekomamushi runs into Shishilian and Bariete (the monkey Mink). He then learns that Pedro is dead (remember Nekomamushi arrived to Wanokuni at the beginning of he battle) and the killer is also near on this island, currently fighting Carrot and Wanda. After knowing that, Nekomamushi jumps ahead of the others.

Cut to Yamato, Momonosuke and Shinobu, they are in the attic. Yamato says they shouldn't stay together since the “Marys” will spot them. So Yamato created a cute looking (but obviously fake) Momonosuke dummy and she will take it with her and act as decoy. But Momonosuke and Shinobu looks at Yamato and can tell that she's obviously "itching" to fight.

Before leaving, Yamato asks Momonosuke how is Luffy. Momonosuke says Luffy is still doing fine but the "voices" up there are down to just to 2 people.

Yamato: "So it has turned into 1 on 1 fight... I must hurry!!"

After Yamato leaves, Momonosuke opens Oden's journal...

Cut to Sanji, he's on the 2nd floor. He's running to help Momonosuke and fighting Kaidou's men while he's carrying a huge cross on his back. That cross is Zoro, that is heavily injured. A little flashback starts. Law, Zoro and Zeus appeared above Sanji and Sanji had to carry Law and Zoro. Sanji asked Zeus for Nami, but Zeus got scared and flied away.

Law heard Big Mom so he said he's going to follow her. Then he told Sanji that Zoro broke about 20-30 bones in his body, so Sanji should treat his wounds first. Sanji tied Zoro to pieces of woods and put so many bandages on him that Zoro looks like a huge cross.

Sanji: "Who the hell made you this injured!?"

Zoro: "Kaido and Big Mom."

Sanji: "OK, that's understandable. How's Luffy?"

Zoro: "It seems he's understood something. He will surely win!!"

Sanji: "No need to tell me. I already know!!"

Back to the present, Zoro is sleeping while Sanji is complaining and fighting Kaidou's men. Sanji then runs into Kawamatsu and Izou. They tell him Kinemon is already going to save Momonosuke so Sanji doesn't need to go there. Zoro suddenly wakes up and tells them that they should go to help people at the “Live Floor”, then he goes back to sleep again.

Cut back to Big Mom. Page One has his head stuck into the floor, it seems he's heavily injured. Ulti runs toward Big Mom in rage. Nami says to Big Mom that Ulti is the one behind whatevers making Big Mom angry.

Big Mom: "Shut up!
After I've finished with these guys, I'll deal with you "Straw Hats" later!!"

Nami then tries to side with Ulti instead.

Nami: "Ulti-chan!! Let's take down Big Mom together!!"

Ulti: "Shut up!
After I'm finished with Big Mom, you guys are next!!"

Ulti then jumps at them and uses her "Ulti-Mortar" to knock down Komachiyo. She then slaps Tama. Big Mom is enraged and steps in front of Ulti.

Big Mom: "How dare you hurt my friend!?"

Ulti: "How dare you hurt my brother!?"

But suddenly, Nami jumps at Ulti and hits her with a thunderbolt, knocking Ulti to the ground.

Usopp: "Hey, wait Nami! Aren't we running away!?"

Nami: "I can't anymore... after what she's done to a kid...
I'm gonna crush this woman here!!!"

End of chapter. No break in next Jump issue.

Yukardaki spoilerda bazı eksik kısımlar vardı özellikle sanji'nin zoro'ya öfkelenmesiyle ilgili o yüzden palyaşıyorum.
As Sanji complains and dispatches Kaidou's subordinates he meets, Zoro falls asleep, which infuriates Sanji even more. Izou and Kawamatsu meet Sanji and Zoro, and tell Sanji that Kinemon has gone to save Momonosuke, so he doesn't have to go. Zoro wakes up and says that they should go to the "Live Floor" to help those who are there, then falls asleep again to Sanji's anger. In the end the 4 go to the "Live Floor".

Full summary, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums. Chapter of 15 pages (instead of 17 pages).

Chapter 1,012: "Itching".

In the cover, Kid is creating a metal bird while a family of little birds is making a nest on his head.

Chapter starts with the Red Scabbards on the 3rd floor, they are running to help Momonosuke. Izou asks Kiku whether her arm is OK. Kiku replies that for a samurai this wound just feels like an itch. Then she mentions that her heart also itched a bit the day Izou suddenly left Wanokuni. Izou apoligizes to Kiku for suddenly leaving her behind.

Kawamatsu asks Izou what he think will become of Wanokuni once they open the country to the world. Izou says they can talk about that once they survive until morning.

Kinemon says they are outnumber on all fronts, so they should split up and go help everyone. Kinemon will go save Momonosuke alone. Kiku asks to be the one to finish Kanjuurou once and for all. Kinemon allows it and tells her to come with him. The rest of the Red Scabbards split up and go different ways.

Nekomamushi runs into Shishilian and Bariete (the monkey Mink). He then learns that Pedro is dead (remember Nekomamushi arrived to Wanokuni at the beginning of he battle) and the killer is also near on this island, currently fighting Carrot and Wanda. After knowing that, Nekomamushi jumps ahead of the others.

Cut to Yamato, Momonosuke and Shinobu, they are in the attic. Yamato says they shouldn't stay together since the “Marys” will spot them. So Yamato created a cute looking (but obviously fake) Momonosuke dummy and she will take it with her and act as decoy. But Momonosuke and Shinobu looks at Yamato and can tell that she's obviously "itching" to fight.

Before leaving, Yamato asks Momonosuke how is Luffy. Momonosuke says Luffy is still doing fine but the "voices" up there are down to just to 2 people.

Yamato: "So it has turned into 1 on 1 fight... I must hurry!!"

After Yamato leaves, Momonosuke opens Oden's journal...

Cut to Sanji, he's on the 2nd floor. He's running to help Momonosuke and fighting Kaidou's men while he's carrying a huge cross on his back. That cross is Zoro, that is heavily injured. A little flashback starts. Law, Zoro and Zeus appeared above Sanji and Sanji had to carry Law and Zoro. Sanji asked Zeus for Nami, but Zeus got scared and flied away.

Law heard Big Mom so he said he's going to follow her. Then he told Sanji that Zoro broke about 20-30 bones in his body, so Sanji should treat his wounds first. Sanji tied Zoro to pieces of woods and put so many bandages on him that Zoro looks like a huge cross.

Sanji: "Who the hell made you this injured!?"

Zoro: "Kaido and Big Mom."

Sanji: "OK, that's understandable. How's Luffy?"

Zoro: "It seems he's understood something. He will surely win!!"

Sanji: "No need to tell me. I already know!!"

Back to the present, Zoro is sleeping while Sanji is complaining and fighting Kaidou's men. Sanji then runs into Kawamatsu and Izou. They tell him Kinemon is already going to save Momonosuke so Sanji doesn't need to go there. Zoro suddenly wakes up and tells them that they should go to help people at the “Live Floor”, then he goes back to sleep again.

Cut back to Big Mom. Page One has his head stuck into the floor, it seems he's heavily injured. Ulti runs toward Big Mom in rage. Nami says to Big Mom that Ulti is the one behind whatevers making Big Mom angry.

Big Mom: "Shut up!
After I've finished with these guys, I'll deal with you "Straw Hats" later!!"

Nami then tries to side with Ulti instead.

Nami: "Ulti-chan!! Let's take down Big Mom together!!"

Ulti: "Shut up!
After I'm finished with Big Mom, you guys are next!!"

Ulti then jumps at them and uses her "Ulti-Mortar" to knock down Komachiyo. She then slaps Tama. Big Mom is enraged and steps in front of Ulti.

Big Mom: "How dare you hurt my friend!?"

Ulti: "How dare you hurt my brother!?"

But suddenly, Nami jumps at Ulti and hits her with a thunderbolt, knocking Ulti to the ground.

Usopp: "Hey, wait Nami! Aren't we running away!?"

Nami: "I can't anymore... after what she's done to a kid...
I'm gonna crush this woman here!!!"

End of chapter. No break in next Jump issue.
Benim gibi İngilizcesi yetersiz olanlar için uygulamaya çevirttim tam okumadım o yüzden kusur olabilir ama yine de anlaşılacağına eminim

Arlong Park Forumlarından redon sayesinde tam özet. 15 sayfalık bölüm (17 sayfa yerine).

Bölüm 1012: "Kaşıntı".

Kapakta Kid, küçük kuşlardan oluşan bir aile kafasına yuva yaparken metal bir kuş yaratıyor.

Bölüm 3. kattaki Kırmızı Kertenkelelerle başlıyor, Momonosuke'ye yardım etmek için koşuyorlar. Izou, Kiku'ya kolunun iyi olup olmadığını sorar. Kiku, bir samuray için bu yaranın kaşıntı gibi hissettirdiğini söyler. sonra Izou'nun Wanokuni'yi aniden terk ettiği gün kalbinin de biraz kaşındığından bahseder. Izou, onu aniden geride bıraktığı için Kiku'dan özür diler.

Kawamatsu, Izou'ya ülkeyi dünyaya açtıklarında Wanokuni'nin ne olacağını düşündüğünü sorar. izou, sabaha kadar hayatta kaldıklarında bunun hakkında konuşabileceklerini söylüyor.

Kinemon, tüm cephelerde sayıca üstün olduklarını, bu yüzden ayrılmaları ve herkese yardım etmeleri gerektiğini söylüyor. Kinemon, Momonosuke'yi tek başına kurtaracak. Kiku, Kanjuurou'yu sonsuza kadar bitirecek kişi olmasını ister. Kinemon buna izin verir ve ona kendisiyle gelmesini söyler. Kırmızı Kınların geri kalanı ayrıldı ve farklı yollara gitti.

Nekomamushi, Shishilian ve Bariete (maymun Mink) ile karşılaşır. daha sonra Pedro'nun öldüğünü (Nekomamushi'nin Wanokuni'ye savaşın başında geldiğini hatırlayın) ve katilin de bu adanın yakınında olduğunu ve şu anda Havuç ve Wanda ile savaştığını öğrenir. Bunu öğrendikten sonra, Nekomamushi diğerlerinin önüne geçer.

Yamato, Momonosuke ve Shinobu'ya kesildi, tavan arasında. Yamato, “Mary'ler” onları fark edeceği için birlikte kalmamaları gerektiğini söylüyor. bu yüzden Yamato sevimli görünümlü (ama belli ki sahte) bir Momonosuke kuklası yarattı ve onu yanına alıp tuzak gibi davranacak. Ancak Momonosuke ve Shinobu, Yamato'ya bakar ve onun açıkça dövüşmek için "kaşındığını" söyleyebilir.

Yamato ayrılmadan önce Momonosuke'ye Luffy'nin nasıl olduğunu sorar. Momonosuke, Luffy'nin hala iyi durumda olduğunu söylüyor ancak oradaki "sesler" 2 kişiye kadar düşüyor.

Yamato: "Yani 1'e 1 dövüşe dönüştü ... Acele etmeliyim !!"

Yamato ayrıldıktan sonra Momonosuke, Oden'in günlüğünü açar ...

Sanji'ye geçelim, 2. katta. Sırtında kocaman bir haç taşırken Momonosuke'ye yardım etmek için koşuyor ve Kaidou'nun adamlarıyla savaşıyor. Bu haç, ağır yaralı olan Zoro. biraz geri dönüş başlar. Law, Zoro ve Zeus, Sanji'nin üzerinde göründü ve Sanji, Law ve Zoro'yu taşımak zorunda kaldı. Sanji, Zeus'tan Nami'yi istedi, ancak Zeus korktu ve kaçtı.

Law Big Mom'u duydu, bu yüzden onu takip edeceğini söyledi. sonra Sanji'ye Zoro'nun vücudunda yaklaşık 20-30 kemik kırdığını, bu yüzden Sanji'nin önce yaralarını tedavi etmesi gerektiğini söyledi. Sanji, Zoro'yu ağaç parçalarına bağladı ve üzerine o kadar çok bandaj koydu ki, Zoro kocaman bir haç gibi görünüyor.

sanji: "Seni kim bu kadar yaraladı !?"

Zoro: "Kaido ve Büyük Anne."

Sanji: "Tamam, bu anlaşılabilir. Luffy nasıl?"

Zoro: "Görünüşe göre bir şey anladı. Kesinlikle kazanacak !!"

Sanji: "Bana söylemene gerek yok. Zaten biliyorum !!"

Şimdiye dönersek, Sanji Kaidou'nun adamlarıyla şikayet ederken ve savaşırken Zoro uyuyor. Sanji daha sonra Kawamatsu ve Izou ile karşılaşır. Ona Kinemon'un Momonosuke'yi kurtaracağını söylerler, böylece Sanji'nin oraya gitmesine gerek kalmaz. zoro aniden uyanır ve onlara “Live Floor” daki insanlara yardım etmeye gitmeleri gerektiğini söyler, sonra tekrar uykuya döner.

Big Mom'a geri dön. Birinci Sayfa başı yere saplanmış, ağır şekilde yaralanmış gibi görünüyor. Ulti öfkeyle Big Mom'a doğru koşar. Nami, Big Mom'a, Big Mom'u kızdıran olayların arkasında Ulti'nin olduğunu söyler.

Koca Anne: "Kapa çeneni!
Bu adamlarla işimi bitirdikten sonra, seninle "Hasır Şapkalar" ile daha sonra ilgileneceğim !! "

nami daha sonra Ulti'nin tarafını tutmaya çalışır.

Nami: "Ulti-chan !! Big Mom'u birlikte alt edelim !!"

Ulti: "Kapa çeneni!
Big Mom ile işim bittikten sonra, sıradaki sizsiniz !! "

Ulti daha sonra onlara atlar ve "Ulti-Mortar" ı Komachiyo'yu devirmek için kullanır. sonra Tama'ya tokat atıyor. Big Mom öfkelenir ve Ulti'nin önüne çıkar.

Koca Anne: "Arkadaşımı incitmeye nasıl cüret edersin !?"

Ulti: "Kardeşimi incitmeye nasıl cüret edersin !?"

Ama aniden, Nami, Ulti'ye atlar ve ona şimşek çakarak Ulti'yi yere düşürür.

usopp: "Hey, bekle Nami! Kaçmıyor muyuz !?"

Nami: "Artık yapamam ... bir çocuğa yaptıklarından sonra ...
Bu kadını burada ezeceğim !!! "

Bölümün sonu. Bir sonraki Jump sayısında ara yok.

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık