Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

Tower of God

Ha Jinsung'u Kurtarma Operasyonu Nasıl Sonuçlanır?

• Kullanılan toplam oy

thosy

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=183559&no=109&weekday=mon
Jinsung:
"Baam."
"You've found some interesting teammates"
"Congratulations"

"I'll put in a good word for y'all to Marchia."
"There's going to be some dissatisfaction but he won't be able to do much"

"It might sound funny"
"But I've always wanted you to be happy from the moment I saw you 6 years ago"

"I don't know how I can say this"
"when I want you to live a life you don't even want..."
"But be happy"
"As Viole"

===========
WangNan's surprised Baam is an Irregular as thinks "so he actually can kill Zahard?"
Then he asks why Viole became a Slayer.

Hwaryun tells him that he didn't become one because he wanted to, but rather because he had no other choice. Because "they" (FUG) know what's most important to Viole and as long as "they" still have that, Viole can't escape FUG.

========

Yu Han Sung tells Baam to make up his mind already.
Giving up, she tells Viole that she handed out specially made rings to every one of his allies.
The ring has a tracking system implanted in them and she tells him that people don't usually throw away rings that were made for a group.

Yu Han Sung threatens Baam by saying that his allies will be killed one by one if he doesn't become a Slayer.

She then says she'll start by killing Rachel (please do so...)
But Baam shouts NO.
Yu Han Sung asks why he still protects her after she betrayed him, and Baam says that it was her (yu han sung) who plotted everything.

Yu Han Sung then goes on to say that it was all on her own will and she did so to go up the tower.

Baam asks why Rachel would do that and Yu Han Sung tells him:
"The trash up above must have been more precious to her than you"

Yu Han Sung leaves after telling Viole that one of his allies will die every time he makes a mistake.

============
Hwaryun tells WangNan that Viole has to live the life of a Slayer if he wants his allies to live. Then she says:
"Why are you looking at me so surprised?
"Did you really think we were good people?"

=================

WangNan goes up to see Viole on the roof.
Then he proceeds to start up a conversation with him, telling him that he's very kind.
He tells Viole:
"Let's pass the next test definitely"
"Friend."

Yihwa then comes up as well and WangNan starts teasing her about how she changed her method of being a tsun to being more aggressive when Hwaryun appeared.

Then they start to get loud, and Jinsung laughs saying that they're funny people.

Off in the distance, there's a man (woman?) with yellow eyes.

Jinsung:
"......."
"So he was here..."
"Karaka"

=================================
21F FUG END
============================
then 4 days later,
the 21F testing grounds.

Anlaşılan Baam'ın FUG'a katılmaktan başka çaresi yokmuş. 2. katta dağıtılan yüzükler yerlerinin tespit edilmesini sağlıyormuş. Eğer Baam FUG'a ihanet ederse arkadaşları öldürülecekmiş. Sonraki bölümde teste başlayacağız sanırım.

Edit: Aldım spoiler içine. :)

Salak bu çocuk yemin ediyorum ya valla gerizekalı diyerek giriyorum. Ne güzel intikam hikayesi olarak gidicekti kafamızda çokta iyi oturtmuştuk. Arada bir iki flashback görür intikamda tereddüte düşme konusu olur falan diye giderdi. Adam kızı kurtarmak için fug'daymış peh yani.

renovatio

Aynen bende şaşırdım ilerde psikopata bağlar diyordum. Ama yine bi narutoluk tuttu.
Katları aştıkça ve yeni teknikler öğrendikçe yakında zahad kadar güçlü olur bence. Şuan pek bir şey bilmiyor. Ama her karşılaştığı test görevlisinden bir şeyler kapar artık.

Ohoo ben gerilerde kaldım, neyse bende okurum 1-2 güne.
Haha 2 bölüm geride kalmışım bende üzülüyordum gerilerde kaldım diye..
Diğer bölüm güzel olacak gibi bu arada.

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 2)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık