Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] Tower of God ''Spoiler'' Tartışma

Fighting dogs deyip duyuruyorlardı bu adamlar köpekten başka her şeye benziyor.
Evet dönüşümler sıkıntılı :D Kürk pençe falan kurdu andırıyor biraz o kadar kötü değil ama kanın saflığını kaybetmesi sonucu 3 kardeş hariç kimse tam dönüşüm kullanamıyormuş, dönüşümlerin belli uzuvlarla sınırlı kalması yüzünden daha da kötü duruyor. O ritüel için taşıdıkları dişler büyük abinin tam dönüşmüş haline ait herhalde. Birbirlerine karşı dövüşmeye başladıklarında Evankhell'in Ganesha formunu aratmayacaklar :D

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1meozfAfNX19zID11UjjZMJsegP1NZGDB
We are introduced to Paul's three officers: Grande, Venti, Tall.
Tall: So this is the Cage... so peaceful...
Paul: You there?
Tall: Yes paul-nim!!
Paul: Whatever you do do not wake up Yama. Yall gonna get rofled. Do whatever it takes to make sure Yama stays asleep.
Grande: What about Chang?
Tall: Give him "True Freedom". Don't know what he can come out of his mouth.
Chang is ded, sniped by Grande
The three now go on to take over the cage
Baam and Green guy: Green: Well, comms are down, so we can't call the officers. We are only allowed on the currently down private network. Someone has to go to the officers directly
Baam: How about my friends?
Green: but they scrub
Baam: They gud tho
Green: If you say so...
Baam: Mr. Isu, Ranker Jordan wants to tell you stuff: Please go to our officers and relay news personally, here's coords
Isu: Uh.... yes sir
Koon: Yeah, heard too, heading to Paul like I was, will try to beat Paul to the officer in that direction
Jordan: And we head to Lord yama

A few minutes ago, Karaka and Madorako's company
Death Lady: Lord Karaka, will you really not help the Slayer Candidate?
Karka: Of course, He did this on his own, will not help in any way.
Madorako, to himself: Thankfully this side is divided too, thought things would go wayside for a moment. As long as the brothers of Yama wake up as the elders instructed, Yama and Karaka are finished. I just need to get the ladle to revive "HIM".
Death Lady: But Lord Karaka, he has a point. Don't you trust him?
Karaka: (I trust no one. I don't need companions. I need soldiers.)
Karaka wiretapped Baam's Pocket Baam is aware that they took the Fang and DangDang Karaka now knows everything, "Madorako wtf" Karaka fights Madorako, who is trying to retreat. Madorako is chased by Karaka's servant, Karaka will go to Yama Karaka is totally a tsundere

Paul massacres a bunch of doggo ppl
Paul: "Refreshing." as he enters the Center of the cage, where the elevator to the underground is. There he meets Gado, who took out the guard officer there, rank 4 in the Pack.
Elder caught Paul and Gado upto speed.
Paul: "Welcome to the team, Gado."

Baam and Jorden almost reach Yama's room. Jorden explains how Yama loves his sleep and attacks anything that disturbs him instinctively. Like, building buster level. He doesn't need guards for Yama, they need guards for those who may try to wake up Yama and kill themselves in the process.
Butler, a mutt, is killed by Tall in front of Jorden. Butler lets them know that Gado is a traitor before dying from wounds.
Jorden will take Tall, plz wake up Lord Yama Tall: Partial Metamorphosis - Blue Clear Rightblade Tall: To think that a mere regular can actually survive waking up Yama, let alone awake him in the first place. You must be mad Baam passes Tall like it's no problem.

@Elodin Dostum seride en sevdiğim karakter yorgana sarılıp uyuyandı. Sende onun fanısın sanırım serideki yeri nedir şuan acaba ? Baştan okuma gibi bir niyetim yok, okursam anca 3-4 yıla okurum.

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 2)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık