Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] Tower of God ''Spoiler'' Tartışma

Bilgisayarda değildim ben. şimdi Adios çevirmiş gördüm, mesajlarını toplarsak
We start wtih Varagarv stopping Baam. "Fight me properly Jue Viole Grace."
Baam: "You're pretty persistant. Please move. I do not like hurting those weaker than I"
Varagarv: What?
Blood Tamara: Unleashed
Varagarv: "I am Mad Dog. I am a Regular climbing under Lord Yama's Order. I must be the strongest. I am strong!! Jue Viole Grace!!"
Baam's shinsoo is way stronger.
Baam: I've talked to many Regulars older than Rankers, ones with mystic strengths. You are not the strongest"
Varagarv: Shut up!

2 years ago: a hidden master named Ha Chya, how refused to be a ranker existed. Baam defeated all of their disciples. As he refused the immortality contract, his body aged, but there is no master greater than him for Baam RN. So Baam asks for his teaching.
Ha Chya: Evankhell... I do owe them. You have many powerful abilities, but it only further drives to find yourself. It would be good to let it all go and build yourself back up. I have not obtained the power of sic "Bravery" (TN: Kallavan's power), but you may be able to attain it, and put your power in a greater and emptied. Starting from 0.

25th Baam Style Piercing Wave: Zero.

Varagarv loses his shit: Dang Dang says it's not because Baam went too hard. Rather, he's screaming because "metamorphosis" hurts. Metamorphosis is when the Canide race (dog race), descendants of Lord Yama and his Brothers, have their powers awaken. It kinda happens on its own. Of course, bloodline's been diluted so only Lord Yama can awaken it fully.
Baam: OK. Let's go because I'm lazy
Dang x2: "Sure..?" (Wouldn't ppl usually kill him at this point?) "Wait, you're slayer cadidate Jue Viole Grace? (You're quite informal and low-key)

Dang Dang and Louie unite.
Snake Arie: "How was it? I was helpful, right?"
Baam: Yeah... a bit... (Wow, the power of science majors!_ Mr. Dang Dang. Now will you come with me to Lord Yama?
DangDang: I don't want to, but I do have a debt to you for saving me and Louie.
Louie: Dangdang ,What do you mean!! If you go back, you'll be made a War Hound for sure!!
DangDang:I can't just get helped and not do anything, Louie. If I help you, you can promise to free us, right?
Baam: Yes. I will bet my life on it to keep you free. Count me in.
SnekRie: Let's now go to Yama's hideout! Woot! A slayer's Hideout!
Hockney: Forget it, we can't go there.
Snekrie: no?
Hock: Invite only. Only Baam and his two guests go. We go elsewhere. Have a safe trip Baam.
Baam: tyty
Snekrie: (This is not the plan!!!)

Days later, Madorako's Hovership
Baam: Mr. Koon
Rak: Black turtle!
Baam: I heard you were up over Pocket! Good to see you healthy!
Koon: It's thanks to you!!
Baam: You sure you alright?
Koon: My body temp fluctuates, but alright.
Baam: how about Leesoo?
Koon: Giving us some personal time, but he's on the vessel
Koon: Your hair's long. You gonna keep it long again?
Baam: Yeah, even tho tis a bit awk right now.
Koon: So those two. They're the Pups? You Dang Dang? (Says to Louie)
Baam: no, the other one.
Koon: My b.
Baam: I have something to tell you
Koon: WAT! You want to set them free? But you promised to take them to Yama! Yama's gonna want to rear him as a War Hound.
Baam: My duty is to take him to Yama. Not to let him become a war hound. I want to set him free. If Yama says no, I'll fight for his freedom.
Koon: Fight!? YOu mean...Fight Yama!?

Yama's Ship - The Cage - Reception Hall.
Yama: I'm boreddddd. How longer am I gonna have to wait? This is annoying. Should I kill them all?
Attendant: Stay your hand sir. You playing isn't playing for them.
Attendant 2: Madorako brings word!! Slayer Candidate Jue Viole Grace has Dang Dand and has borded Madorako's Vessel!!
Yama: They found him?! For Rea?! I am about to have my hands on the final piece of the Three Fangs Ritual! Let them know! Bring them to me! I will show them how the strongest pup becomes a war hound.!!

Yes sir.

Baam: I brought him to ask for his freedom. If Mr. Yama does not guerentee that. I will fight him.

vov . keşke dövüşseler ama dövüşme durumuna gelirlerse bu defa savaşta baam'a yardım etmez. sanmıyorum dövüşeceklerini. bu arada şu kurallıyı merak ettim. ha ailesinden mi ? ne kadar güçlü? kendini sıfırdan kurman falan gerekiyor diyor. yani bu adam bunu biliyorsa bu adam da tekniğini kendisi yeniden inşa etmiştir ama gücü ne kadardır merak ettim. herhalde bi seviyeci yoktur.

Wow. Yama’nın yardımını isterken adama ters düşecek gibiler.

Bam girdiği savaşlar neticesinde hem tecrübe hemde inanılmaz bir özgüven kazanmış.

Ha chya ve söyledikleri ilgimi çekti özellikle.

Görseller çıktı mı peki?

vov . keşke dövüşseler ama dövüşme durumuna gelirlerse bu defa savaşta baam'a yardım etmez. sanmıyorum dövüşeceklerini. bu arada şu kurallıyı merak ettim. ha ailesinden mi ? ne kadar güçlü? kendini sıfırdan kurman falan gerekiyor diyor. yani bu adam bunu biliyorsa bu adam da tekniğini kendisi yeniden inşa etmiştir ama gücü ne kadardır merak ettim. herhalde bi seviyeci yoktur.
Evet o kurallı ilginç duruyor hatta gerçek direnişçi fug değil bu adam!
Malum 134. kat kulenin gerçek zirvesi değil, birinin oraya tırmanması Zahard'ın kral olmasıyla oluşmuş kurallı-seviyeci sisteminin bir parçası. Yani seviyeci olan kişiler Zahard'a karşı bile olsa sonuçta onun Gardiyanlarla yaptığı anlaşmanın bir parçası oluyorlar. Bu abi ise sisteme tamamen rest çekmiş, bu oyunun bir parçası olmayacağım diyor!
Ha ailesinden filozof çıkmasını da hiç beklemezdim :D
Ve evet henüz şu paylaşılandan başka görsel yok. Onu paylaşan kişi de sadece discorda atmıştı internete yayılınca başka atmadı, hesabı banlanmasın diye.

Baam bu gidişle herhalde öğrendiği teknikleri bırakıp kendi tekniklerini oluştıracak. Yhs stili, jinsung ha stili vs değil de 25. Baam stili teknikler göreceğiz gibi. Evet güçleri absorbe ediyor ama direk kopyalamayıp kendisi yeniden oluştıracak gibi

War hound dedikleri şey tam olarak ne acaba? Mad Doglardan daha tehlikeli ve güçlüler sanırım?
Birde neden özellikle bu çocuk? Ne özelliği var? Duruşundan falan belli oluyor potansiyel Sahibi olduğu ama niye yani :D

Ayrıca Yama çok genç durmuyor mu? Antik bi slayer değil sanırım.

War hound dedikleri şey tam olarak ne acaba? Mad Doglardan daha tehlikeli ve güçlüler sanırım?
Birde neden özellikle bu çocuk? Ne özelliği var? Duruşundan falan belli oluyor potansiyel Sahibi olduğu ama niye yani :D

Ayrıca Yama çok genç durmuyor mu? Antik bi slayer değil sanırım.
Fugun 7. slayerı, kesin bir zaman dilimi verilmemekle birlikte antik değildir yüksek ihtimal, ama white dan eski. Çünkü white 10. slayerdı. Tabi bu genç görünme durumunun ranker olduktan sonra pek yaşı belli ettiği söylenemez. Ortada kontrat var çünkü.

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 5)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık