Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] Tower of God ''Spoiler'' Tartışma

Ön gösterim Bölüm 261
Rachel : ( What...What is this..? What am i looking at...?! )

( She tries to catch the stingray but fails.)

Rachel : ( It's gone...? )

Baam : You're awake, Rachel! Is your body alright?

Rachel : Baam...!!

----------------------------------------------------
Conference room of the HT

Boro : What the hell are you saying? We're just back from FOD and going somewhere, again!?

Khun : Well, That's it. Anyway Baam and I decided to leave... I'll give you guys choice.

Of course, We definitely need aids but cannot force you to be in any danger.

Shachi : ....So Where is that place?

Khun : Sorry, I can't tell you about that place. There is a some kind of condition...

Just don't ask anything. If i mention about that place, you'll completely forget about it.

Sachi : (....!)

Khun : I know what i'm saying is a bullshit but i need someone who will follow us without asking nothing.

If there is, pls assemble at lodging by 2 PM tomorrow.

Boro : What the hell?!

Sachi : ...That's enough. I'm in. // Boro : Sachi???

Sachi : I can clearly see what he's saying. By the way, did you find way to enter that place?

Khun : Ummm. Yeah... I think we did. ( Think he's already noticed. )

So all the participants should assemble by 2pm tomorrow.

We'll leave with those members till then.

---------------------------------------------------------

Yuri : ...I see... So you're getting to the hidden floor.

Endrossi : Am i in?

Khun : Well, I won't stop you if you wish to follow us. Actually we do need your help this time.

Are you with us , HR?

HR : Sorry, I'm out this time. I have something to do.

Khun : ( What's going on with her... She must have followed Baam even he's heading to the hell.

Does she know something about hidden floor..?)

Hockney : By the way, Where's Baam?

Khun : Oh...! He's with Rachel.

Hockney : Rachel...!

Endrossi : Rachel?! Why is he with that bitch!!

Khun : Well... He must have lots of stuffs to talk ...like painting of Hockney.

And He's trying to take her to the hidden floor.

Endrossi : What!? Why the hell is he trying to take that bitch!! Does he want to be backstabbed again!

Khun : But we can't just leave her in this place. She has numerous secrets in herself.

Maybe we have to take risk .... to find what she's hiding from us.

Rachel : So you want me to go to the hidden floor and compete with you to find 'it' for the thorn?

Baam : Yeah... To decide the owner of the second thorn... we have to go to the end.

Rachel : Why are you giving me a chance like this? Because i saved Mr.Khun? Or Do i look pity to you?

Don't be ridiculous!! I don't want that kind of sympathy from you!!

Baam : No... That's because we're enemies to each other. So we have to fight in fair condition.

I have to get back Hockney's painting and there's something i wanna hear from you.

We'll leave at 2 pm tomorrow. ....And take rest for now, Rachel.

( Baam bleeds. )

What's this? Why am i bleeding in all of sudden...?

Endrossi : Baam! // Baam : Endrossi?

Endrossi : So you're going to take Rachel to the hidden floor!!

Baam : Ah... Endrossi.. That's just...

Endrossi : No excuse!! How long are you going to cover that bitch!!

Baam : I'm not covering her...About Rachel...

Endrossi : Ohhh! Because you have so many thing to figure out and find that painting?!

Baam : That's right.

Endrossi : Good! Just wait for a sec!! I'll soon bring you the painting and find all the secrets about her!!

Baam : Endrossi? What the heck are you going to do!!

Endrossi : What's going on? Baam, Are you worrying about her safety, more than mine?

Am i really part of your team? If you're going to let her in, you need my permission. So don't disturb me.

Baam : Got it.

(Door opens )

Endrossi : Oh my, You're relaxing better than i thought, Rachel , covered by people who have grudge on you.

Rachel : Endrossi...

Endrossi : You...When are you going to stop cling to Baam?

Rachel : Cling...? Who?

Endrossi : I'm talking about you. You always say you hate Baam but you're actually sneaking around him.

Rachel : Pttt...

Endrossi : ...Why the hell are you laughing. Suck.

Rachel : Endrossi, Are you jealous of me?

Endrossi : That's right.

Rachel : Ha!! I've never expected this. Endrossi Zahard is being jealous of me.

You have many things that i want to have. Woman like that is being jealous of me... This is weird

Endrossi : What do i have that many?

Rachel : You have pretty look and great power, besides you're princess aren't you?

Just like someone in fairy tales... I wish i was born with those.

Both You and I climbed tower with blood on our hands, i'm a wicked bitch But you're pretty and cool princess.

You're forgiven anything aren't you? Ah how good is to be pretty.

Even if i was Baam i would love you but You cannot accept why he's following a bitch like me, can you?

Isn't that what your complaining about?

Endrossi : You...are such a cureless person. Get out. I'm going to fix that twisted spirit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Endrossi : I've already set password on this room

Rachel : Why did you bring me to here...

Endrossi : I'm saying, nobody can enter this place. From now on - I'll simply test you.

Now- Prove yourself. Prove if you have enough skill to climb up to this floor.

I'll test if you deserve to follow us to the hidden floor.

Rachel : What...What the...

Endrossi : Didn't you hear what i just said? If you defeat me, i won't complain about you joining my team..

Rachel : Just don't be obstinate!! You're a princess of zahard!! How can i possibly take you down!!

You just want to take it out on me!! This test is far from fairness...!!

Endrossi : Fairness, You said? Do you think such rule applies on climbing tower?

Do enemies bypass you because you're weaker than me?

Stop whining and prove yourself now. Or stop sneaking and get lost from tower.

( Rachel tries to punch her but fails. )

Endrossi : Awful. Are you going to follow us with that miserable skill?

You're more like disturbance than help.

It seems to me that you're the one who received more that she deserves.

Racehl : Don't be ridiculous... I'm....!

( Huge stingray appears above Rachel's body. )

--------------------------------------------------------
Hockney : Baam...!

Baam : Mr. Hockney?? Why are you... Is that because of your painting?

Hockney : Yeah...But i felt a sense of foreboding while i was coming here.

Baam : Foreboding...?

Hockney : Yeah...I'm not sure but...I see person who's close to the death.

--------------------------------------

Endrossi : (...? What is that...? Something's starange..? I see nothing but...i can't be too careful...)

( Endrossi throws the needle but the stingray slays it.)

What...What was that?

Gustang'in Rachel'a verdiği şey fazla güçlü sanırım... Baam birçok power up alırken Rachel'ın yerinde sayması mantıklı gözükmese de ben durumdan memnundum :D . Yine de yazar karakteri bufflamak yerine ona bir eşlikçi vermiş. Rachel'ın acınası doğası korunmuş.
Bildiğimiz kadarıyla anima olarak doğmadıysan sonradan bu yeteneği öğrenmek mümkün değil. O yüzden yapay bir canlı olduğunu düşünüyorum.
Kaiser'in envanteri gibi bu da görünmez ama Baam dikenle görünmez şeyleri sezebiliyordu. Bunu da muhtemelen sezebilirdi de diken aktif değildi. Ama diğerleri için Rachel'la savaşmak imkansız gibi bir şey olacak.
Gustang geçen bölüm yeni güçleri onlar için felaket de olabilir demişti umarım haklı çıkar.

Hockney'nin bahsettiği ölmeye yakın kişi... Androssi gibi duruyor. Ya da başka bir yan karakter mi ölecek boro gibi?
Belki de buna sebep olacak şey Rachel'ın yeni oyuncağı değil Iruroe'dir.

Bu Rachel'a Gustang'ın neden destek verdiği tam olarak belli mi ? Bu seviyedekilerden Baam'ın destek alması potansiyeli ve geçmişi yüzünden bana normal gibi geliyor ama Rachel deyince gözümde sıçan (hayvan olarak) canlanıyor bu tipe kim niye destek olur sapına kadar kuralsız olsa ne olur :bilmem:

Bu Rachel'a Gustang'ın neden destek verdiği tam olarak belli mi ? Bu seviyedekilerden Baam'ın destek alması potansiyeli ve geçmişi yüzünden bana normal gibi geliyor ama Rachel deyince gözümde sıçan (hayvan olarak) canlanıyor bu tipe kim niye destek olur sapına kadar kuralsız olsa ne olur :bilmem:
İşte geçen bölüm Gustang biriyle konuşuyordu ve Rachel'dan ''senin yetiştirdiğin joker'' diye bahsetti. O kişi Rachel'a gerekli takım arkadaşlarını bulan ve onu kulenin gerçekleri hakında bilgilendiren kişi olmalı.
Luslec veya bir FUG yaşlısı olabilir.

İşte geçen bölüm Gustang biriyle konuşuyordu ve Rachel'dan ''senin yetiştirdiğin joker'' diye bahsetti. O kişi Rachel'a gerekli takım arkadaşlarını bulan ve onu kulenin gerçekleri hakında bilgilendiren kişi olmalı.
Luslec veya bir FUG yaşlısı olabilir.
Evet Gustang atölye savaşında da konuşmuştu aynı kişiyle sanırım ama benim anlamadığım Rachel la bu bunu seviyeci olana kadar desteklemeleri lazım yapay power up'larla ölü yatırım yani. Bence Fug Rachel'i Baam'a karşı bir koz olarak tutuyor başka bir şey gelmiyor aklıma Joker falan olmaz ondan olsa olsa pis yedili'de 7 batak'ta 2 king'de kupa papazı olur o :D

Evet Gustang atölye savaşında da konuşmuştu aynı kişiyle sanırım ama benim anlamadığım Rachel la bu bunu seviyeci olana kadar desteklemeleri lazım yapay power up'larla ölü yatırım yani. Bence Fug Rachel'i Baam'a karşı bir koz olarak tutuyor başka bir şey gelmiyor aklıma Joker falan olmaz ondan olsa olsa pis yedili'de 7 batak'ta 2 king'de kupa papazı olur o :D
Aynı kişi olma ihtimali epey düşük. Koreceden İngilizceye çevrilirken dillerin doğasının farklı olması sebebiyle bir anlam kaybı oluyor ama daha da önemlisi Line'nın resmi çevirisi kötü olduğu için kayıp çok fazla.
Gustang görüldüğü üzere kuralsız olmayanlara karşı kaba şekilde konuşuyor ve öyle davranıyor ama atölyede teyple konuştuğu kişiye karşı saygılı/nazik. Ama geçen bölüm konuştuğu kişiye karşı yine biraz kaba şekilde konuşuyormuş.
Yani aynı kişi olma ihtimali düşük.
Korecede de Japoncadaki -san -sama gibi eklere benzeyen -nim - noona falan var. Ama line bunları çevirmiyor.
Herkese atar gider yapan Karaka Hoaqin'e gelince White-nim diyor (-san gibi) ama Line bunu sadece ''White ileri white geri'' diye çeviriyor ki tam tersi kaba duruyor.

Veya Urek'in yardımcısı Yuze de ona lord anlamına gelebilecek saygı ekleri kullanıyor ama ingilizcesinde direk Urek diyor falan.
Keşke Company'nin çevirilerini zorla durdurmasalardı.

Aynı kişi olma ihtimali epey düşük. Koreceden İngilizceye çevrilirken dillerin doğasının farklı olması sebebiyle bir anlam kaybı oluyor ama daha da önemlisi Line'nın resmi çevirisi kötü olduğu için kayıp çok fazla.
Gustang görüldüğü üzere kuralsız olmayanlara karşı kaba şekilde konuşuyor ve öyle davranıyor ama atölyede teyple konuştuğu kişiye karşı saygılı/nazik. Ama geçen bölüm konuştuğu kişiye karşı yine biraz kaba şekilde konuşuyormuş.
Yani aynı kişi olma ihtimali düşük.
Korecede de Japoncadaki -san -sama gibi eklere benzeyen -nim - noona falan var. Ama line bunları çevirmiyor.
Herkese atar gider yapan Karaka Hoaqin'e gelince White-nim diyor (-san gibi) ama Line bunu sadece ''White ileri white geri'' diye çeviriyor ki tam tersi kaba duruyor.

Veya Urek'in yardımcısı Yuze de ona lord anlamına gelebilecek saygı ekleri kullanıyor ama ingilizcesinde direk Urek diyor falan.
Keşke Company'nin çevirilerini zorla durdurmasalardı.
Bu Gustang ne ayak la adam Got'ta ki Varys gibi kimden taraf olduğu belli değil :D Atölye savaşında konuştuğu kişi kuralsız diyorsan aile liderlerinden biridir başkası olamaz Zahard, Phanta, Enryu aktif değil Urek'le nasıl konuştuğu ortada zaten dediğin gibi çeviri çok fark ediyor ya Company netti ki zorla durduruyorlar çevirilerini ayıptır yahu bu yaştan sonra Korece mi öğrenelim yani :üzgünüm:

Bu Gustang ne ayak la adam Got'ta ki Varys gibi kimden taraf olduğu belli değil :D Atölye savaşında konuştuğu kişi kuralsız diyorsan aile liderlerinden biridir başkası olamaz Zahard, Phanta, Enryu aktif değil Urek'le nasıl konuştuğu ortada zaten dediğin gibi çeviri çok fark ediyor ya Company netti ki zorla durduruyorlar çevirilerini ayıptır yahu bu yaştan sonra Korece mi öğrenelim yani :üzgünüm:
Yok o kişi %99 ihtimalle Macseth, kuralsız olmasa da kulenin dışında da bulunduğuna dair söylenti var. Bir nevi Gustang'in öğretmeni sayılır. Hem aile liderlerine ''genç adam'' diye hitap edebilecek başka biri yok bildiğimiz kadarıyla.
Son blog yazısında Gustang için geleceğin villaini demiş SIU. Ne güzel Baam'ın tarafında biri var diyordum, Varys değil serçeparmak çıktı adam.

Yok o kişi %99 ihtimalle Macseth, kuralsız olmasa da kulenin dışında da bulunduğuna dair söylenti var. Bir nevi Gustang'in öğretmeni sayılır. Hem aile liderlerine ''genç adam'' diye hitap edebilecek başka biri yok bildiğimiz kadarıyla.
Son blog yazısında Gustang için geleceğin villaini demiş SIU. Ne güzel Baam'ın tarafında biri var diyordum, Varys değil serçeparmak çıktı adam.
Sence Gustang kızını önemsiyor mu? Yani ilerde kızını kurtarmaya vs. çalışır mı dersin? Sana soruyorum çünkü bu konunun Lordu sensin :hhh:

Sence Gustang kızını önemsiyor mu? Yani ilerde kızını kurtarmaya vs. çalışır mı dersin? Sana soruyorum çünkü bu konunun Lordu sensin :hhh:
Bence hiç önemsemiyor. Prenses sistemini öneren kişi, kızın annesinin karşı çıkmasına rağmen Enne'yi prenses olarak seçen kendisi.
Konunun lordu değil de işsizi diyelim :)

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 2)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık