Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

982 Spoiler Metin Ve Resimleri

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
aynı şeyler....

bigmom çöpparın mugilerden olduğunu hatırlar ve bindiği tanka saldırır. usopp ve çöppar bigmomı anlının çatından vurmaya devam ederken taktiksel geri çekilirler. ama etki etmez. kinemonlar kargaşa kendilerinden uzaklaşırken malikanenin arka kapısına doğru ilerlerler.

namiler black marianın genelevine sızarlar, içeriye ilerledikleri sırada naminin sihirli asası hareketlenir ve bi anda karşılarında prometheusu bulurlar, pro bigmomı bağırarak çağırmaya başlar. (naminin iklim aygıtının içinde zeus var ya ondan hareketlendi hani hatırlamayan varsa ;) )

ulti ve p1 kalenin çevresinde yamatoyu ararken ulti yorulur ve olaylar olur....

ben bölümü okudum size iyi forumlar :)))))))9

Hepsini tek bir yere topladım kafanız karışmasın:cool:

Nekomamushi: Seems that everyone is fine! They're in the middle of the raid!

Marco: So that isolated island started to be called 'Onigashima'

Marco: But to think that you would arrive at the same time as me, the message i gave you for Strawhat Luffy no longer makes sense!

Neko: Goronyanya!! That's true, i should throw away this note!

Mink1: Who would have thought that Jack who destroyed 'Zou' is just an executive!

Mink2: We have no choice but to do it!

Izou(?): I'm surprised you moved, Marco

Marco: I like Oden but Wano Kuni's news don't go across the sea... I never thought that the situation would be like this

Nekomamushi: Okay let's hurry!! I have a good idea!

Others: !?

I'll be late but i'll definitely go. - Marco

-------------

Kaidou: Hey Black Maria! What happened with your task!?

Black Maria: Oh♡ Isn't this okay, Governor-general? They are more than enough for the search so I will be here♡

Kaidou: Worororo! I don't mind!! Today is the only day in the year where we drink as equals! Isn't this day great, Orochi!?

Orochi: Gufufufufu!! That's right Kaidou...!! Today is a day that we must celebrate since the ghosts from the 'Kozuki' that have been following me for 20 years have disappeared!!

-------------

Orochi: ¡'Kanjuurou'who has finished his 20 years actor life will come along with the captains of the warship that sank the Red Scabbards!

Kaidou: He is a big deal, even though i could have carelessly killed him.
But, if a man that you trust so much says that he hasn't heard anything from Oden, then it seems that none of the samurais have clues to go to 'Laugh Tale'!!

Fodder: Kyaaa! Who are you!?

Kanjuurou: I apologize! I have urgent business with Lord Orochi!!

---------------

Orochi: Oh! You have finally arrived, Kanjuurou!!

Kaidou: Don't be noisy bastards! He is Orochi's subordinate!

Kanjuurou: Long time no see, Lord Orochi! The residence was vast so I got a little lost. I apologize for cutting off the people who came after me because they considered me an enemy!

Orochi: Hey! The person in your left hand is...

Kanjuurou: As you requested, he's 'Kouzuki Momonosuke', Oden's son!

Orochi !!?

Momo: .....

Kanjuurou: Along the way, he planned to run away cutting the ropes so i made him unable to move!

Kaidou: ....

Kanjuurou: He is still breathing!

----------------

Orochi: Are you telling me that the plan to stop them failed!? You were the one who got that information!!

Kanjuurou: I apologize! Kin'emon whom I've spent so much time with wasn't supposed to be so scrupulous!

Orochi: Is the fleet coming to Onigashima!?

Fukurokuju: You can stay calm, Lord Orochi

Orochi: Fukurokuju!!

Fukurokuju: We haven't found a single ship at the port! However none of the three battleships that departed have returned yet...!!

Orochi: !!?

Fukurokuju: And we have confirmed 4 pirates in the party's live floor. 'Strawhat Luffy', 'Zoro the pirate hunter', 'Eustass "Captain" Kid', 'Massacre Soldier Killer'

----------

Fukurokuju: There is a high chance that all the members of both pirate crews have landed already

Kaidou(?): Why has no one reported it!?

Fukurokuju: Since Queen-dono was dealing with them I didn't think that that was enough to interrupt the banquet...!! Also there has been no information of samurais within the island. In any case all our forces has gathered in 'Onigashima', even if something happen there is no place more safe than here!

Kaidou: Worororo that's right, drink Orochi!

Black Maria: Here you have one

Orochi: (No, what i want to hear is not consolations! I want to hear a report saying that the samurais are dead...!)

----------

Momo: (Luffy has arrived to this island...!!)

Luffy in Momo's flashback: (Survive somehow!! I'll definitely go to save you!!)

Momo: (The others haven't arrived yet? There aren't any ships? Kin'emon, everyone, are you all okay?)

Orochi: Black Maria, give me Momonosuke!!

Black Maria: Ah

Orochi: That's right, we can't forget that this guy is the 'general' of the enemies!

Momo: !?

Orochi: Prepare crucifixion pedestal on the stage!

-----------

["South army" Denjiro's side] (actual position)

Sasaki: Kyoushirou!! I heard that you wouldn't come this year!

Denjirou: Yes, don't tell anyone.

Sasaki: Wahaha, are you going incognito? What happened to your pompadour hairstyle?

Denjirou: It's unusual that you leave the party too.

Sasaki: Aah, Kaidou-san's kid has disappeared, he shouldn't be able to leave the island but the subordinates are searching him right now.

[This door that was blocking the path wasn't in the residence blueprint either but it was an easy obstacle for "Kyoushirou" the wandering gambler]

-------------------

Sasaki: Huh!? Hey what are you doing Kyoushirou!? What are you planning!? Hey!

Denjirou: Close his mouth too!!

Samurais: Yep

Denjiruo: Sasaki, do you know Wano Kuni's history?

Sasaki: !!?

[While they arrest one of the problematic 'Flying Six']

Denjirou: Enter to the dome from here!

[As the 'East army' they also divided the soldiers in two and they steadily approached to Kaidou's head]

-----------

Inu: Is that you, cat!? You are late, have you arrived now!?

Neko: Yeah, i just climbed the waterfall!! Goronyanya

Inu: What day and what hour do you think it's now!?

Neko: The night of the appointed day for the decisive battle at the fire festival. I made it just in time right?

Inu: If you made it in time depents on you! We are already going to the northwest of 'Onigashima'

Neko: I see!! In that case see ya later

Inu: No, wait, wait, hey cat!!

------------

Kawamatsu: He's the same as always, i hope he arrives in time Kappappa

Kiku: Neko-chan probably has gotten bigger as Inu-chan

Ashura: If he doesn't comes at full speed we will arrive to the rear entrance

Law: Due to the sea current the only place a normal ship can approach is the "front"

Raizou: I hope Kin'emon and Denjirou arrives to the rear entrance too... We have to fulfill Lord Oden's desire all together!!
Lord Momonosuke, please be safe!!

-------

-------

[On the other side, "East Army" Kin'emon's side]

Chopper: We hit her!!

Big Mom: Give me the head of your captain!! Strawhat creeeeeew!!!!

UsoCho: Gyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Kin'emon: Although they are afraid, they are running away to the other side!! Uff, uff...
We are deeply indebted to you, Usopp-dono, Chopper-dono!
Now, everyone!! Let's move forward!!

Samurais&Minks: Yes!!

---------

Nami: Usopp, Chopper!! Will they be okay?

Carrot: Chobro!!

Nami: Well, it doesn't matter!

Carrot: It's okay!? She's Big Mom!

Nami: That's the reason! What can we do!?

Prometheus: I've found youuuuuuu!!

Nami: Huh!? Ah

Nami's clima-tact: *Shake*

Prometheus: She's the girl who kidnapped Zeus, Mamaaaaaaaa!!!

NaCaShi: Gyaaaa!!

----------

[Inside Kaidou's castle]

Ulti-chan<3: Do your best! Paypay♡ Do your best!! Paypay♡
Do yo...! I'm tired...

Page One: Hey don't follow me!! Look elsewhere bastard!!

Ulti-chan<3: Bas-tard!?

(He doesn't says bastard, but calls her 'Omae' which means you, but i needed to put it somehow to make sense in English)

Ulti-chan<3: Huff.. Huff... I can't anymore...!! Oh poor me~~ Paypay I'm tired

Page One: I don't care!! Then stop!!

Ulti-chan<3: !! Say you will carry meeeeee~~!!

Page One: Gueh!! Get out of my way!!

--------------

Fodders: Gyaaaa!!

Ulti-chan<3: Kya~~

Fodders: Ah!! Ulti-sama! Page One-sama!?

Luffy&Ulti-chan<3: Hm?

Ulti: What do you want, bastard?

Luffy: Who the hell are you?

END

TL note: I wanted to show at the end Luffy and Ulti a bit more "insolent" since that's the title and with normal translation is a bit difficult to show, and to be honest i wanted to write

Ulti: Who the fuck are you, bastard?

But i held myself back.

Son düzenleme:
Orochi: Even if it was temporary, he was the 'Kouzuki successor' of your 'Lord'! Muhahaha this man has neither blood nor tears!

Kanjuurou: Now that i finished my 'role' he is just a brat that I don't know anything about him.

Kaidou: I'm surprised...! I certainly remember him, he was one of the nine red scabbards. I also remember you!

Flashback: (Your father was an idiot)

Kaidou: You are the same as the day when i was disappointed thinking that you were Oden's son!

Kanjuurou: Yeah, he's just a shitty brat

Someone(Kaidou/Orochi/Kanjuurou): The name he inherited is too big for him...

Black Maria: Oh my, poor thing, you have hit a little kid until he started bleeding

Kaidou: *Gulp gulp*

Orochi: ¡Good job! ¡Let's make a toast first, Kanjuurou!

Kanjuurou: No, Lord Orochi

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık