Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

975 Spoiler Metin ve Resimleri

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Beast Pirates :So what if just 3 small pirate ships have come to aid the Samurai? are we supposed to be scared or something?!
Beast Pirates: They are all probably just small fish that were once captured here in Wano country.
Beast Pirates: Under the name of "Kaidou" the Yonkou, We'll sink all of them and that will be the end of that!!!
Beast Pirates: Ready the cannons!!!
Luffy: What the hell are these small fry bragging about!
Luffy: These bastards are looking down on us, all of you stand back.
Law: You idiot, you are the one who should stand back!
Kid: You two over there! Don't get in my way!!
Luffy: Oi! you guys don't follow me! If I do it, all it'd take is one attack!!!
Kid: Sounds to me like you're saying I can't sink those ships in one attack!!
Law: You two idiots should just stay being losers.
Kid: Did you just call me a loser?!
Beast Pirates: Uwaaa! They got on deck!!!
Kid: Punk Rotton!!! (Punk Demon!)
Luffy: Boudman!!!
Law: Room!!!
Beast Pirates: *panicking* Hey you guys stop, don't be too hasty!!!
Beast Pirates: Stop freaking out!!! I'm sure they are just acting tough (can't read the whole sentence but I reckon he was saying sumin like this)
*Boom!!!!*
Beast Pirates: Gyaa!!!!
Beast Pirates: Those captains are bad news!!!
Beast Pirates: Do something about it!!!!
Beast Pirates: Blast them to pieces!!!

Kyoushiro: At the time it was understood/concluded that it was simply master Oden acting rashly but that's not the case. In actuality it was an incident that started by you who was young and greedy at the time.
Kinemon: Kin-san?
Kinemon: Huh?! There's only one person that could possibly know that!!!
*Flashback* -> Kinemon: This is bad! Because of me the capital will be...!!!
Kinemon: You...!!! Are you Denjiro by any chance?
Scabbards: Huh?!!!
Kyoushiro: That is correct!!! I'm sure you mistook me for someone else....
Denjiro: I wanted to reveal my identity to you guys as soon as I could but I thought of the worst case scenario and continued to stay/exist as the enemy.
Momonosuke: Denjiro?!
Denjiro: Just as I thought, if I revealed myself at the time, my identity would have been revealed to the spy/informant and I would've be disposed by Orochi.

Denjiro:—but Kin-san, you’re indeed a smart man!! Lord Yasuie’s drawing is telling us to put 2 lines on the belly of the viper that represents Habu Port. These 2 lines means to erase the belly of the viper, in order words, “erase the words”!!
You only told everyone about “two lines” because anyone who heard would’ve known that it means to erase the middle words of “ha bu mi na to”(Habu Port), which leaves us with hato(seawall).
—But, noticing that Orochi’s spy is near by, you purposely told those who are close the wrong answer: Tokage Port!!
And the spy would just pass that information on to Orochi!!
Kanjuro: Huh?!!

Denjiro: Kin-san!! As expected of our leader!! As I thought, you’re a man worthy of respect!!
Kin’emon: ......yeah
Kanjuro: (This is bad!! I couldn’t stop anything!! Damn you Kin’emon!!)
Kin’emon: (so you’re supposed to read it as Hato[seawall], not Tokage!!!)

Son düzenleme:
It took a bit of time and effort to fix the Sunny, but Luffy and co. come rushing in.
Luffy, Law and Kid go ham and chaos ensues.
In the midst of all this chaos, Kyoshiro appears and reveals that he is Denjiro.
By gaining the trust of his underlings and Orochi, he's come as aid together with the samurai that have been released from jail.
Also the military forces that were thought to have sunk are all safe and it seems only the ships that were not needed were destroyed.
The reason for this was because Denjiro thought that Kinemon purposely misread Yasu's picture puzzle as he (Kinemon) guessed that there was spy/informant amongst them, but it seems Kinemon was simply just mistaken.

-----------------------------------------------------

Q:What’s Shinobu doing?
A:She’s restrained by snake(s) and unable to move

Q:What’s Zoro’s reaction to Kyoshiro being Denjiro?
A: He only said “that guy is...” before Denjiro revealed his identity

Son düzenleme:

Üye silindi 5781

Denjiro: Kin-san!! As expected of our leader!! As I thought, you’re a man worthy of respect!!
Kin’emon: ......yeah
Kanjuro: (This is bad!! I couldn’t stop anything!! Damn you Kin’emon!!)
Kin’emon: (so you’re supposed to read it as Hato[seawall], not Tokage!!!)
Haftaya ara var.
Oda , mangaya mesaj koymuş , corona virüsü hakkında herkesin iyi olmasını dilemiş.

Chopper: where are the 3000 men from Prisoner Mine?!
Shishilian: they are not here
Sanji: 200 men from Yakuza of different regions
Franky: There’re 200 men from Inuarashi Musketeer Squad and 200 men from Atama mountain bandits at Itachi Port!!
Usopp: The dozens of ships we fixed with them should have came as well!!
Zoro: And we took an immense amount of weapons enough for everyone to use from Ringo
Nami: has there been any problems—?!

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık