Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

973 Spoiler Metin ve Resimleri

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
Chapter 973 - The Kozuki Family

We see Toki take her last breathe after sending Momo and the Samurai to the future.
Orochi is enraged because he cannot find proof that the Samurai are dead.
In order to conceal his identity, Denjiro changed his appearance, adopting the name "Kyoshiro" and makes underlings.
He completely kills his identity and sticks by Orochi's side taking up Hyougoro's role in the Capital as chivalrous mafia boss. On the other hand, he also acts as the the witching hour boy stealing money from the warehouse.

After that, he discovers Hiyori who had been separated from Kawamatsu and was lost in the town and then reveals his identity to her.
He implores Hiyori to not reveal his identity to even his allies until the very moment the battle starts. He then asks Hiyori to adopt the name Komurasaki and live as such in order to protect her.

Hiyori: Are you really Denjiro?!
Kyoushiro: Yes I speak the truth, Hiyori~sama.
Kyoushiro: So that's what happened...Kawamatsu was...
Kyoushiro: This face that has been possessed/taken over by the demon known as "Rage", I'm sure even Kinemon and the others won't be able to recognize it...!!! That is very convenient.
Kyoushiro: Until the very start of the battle that will take place some when, I implore you to not divulge any details about my identity to anyone, even if those people happened to be our allies.
Kyoushiro: From today onwards, I will protect you in place of Kwamatsu. Please take up the name of "Komuraski" from now on.

Orochi: Are you really a resident of the capital?
Orochi: So you're from the Kyoushiro Family? Your reputation precedes you. Will you try to protect me then?
Kyoushiro: It'd be an honor to serve you, general Orochi.
Kyoushiro: Money, Women, Soldiers...I'll act such that any and everything you need will be at your footstep
Orochi: *Muhaha*
Random 1: What an accomplishment!, who the hell is that dude!
Random 2: Such resourcefulness! He's also very capable.

Kaidou: The dream that I was forced to speak about...To think it was this young...
Momonosuke: *Waaaaa* Fatheeeer!!!
Kaidou: To think that was Oden's son....Burn along with the castle and die...
Toki: All of you, come here!
Kinemon: To the future?!!!

Son düzenleme:
The chapter starts with a flashback to them on Roger's ship with Oden holding Momo up as they return from Skypiea. - We also have a scene where Oden listens to Hiyori playing her instruments - We also see Inu and Neko yelling at each other and getting caught. - Ashura and Denjiro stay to hold back the enemy as the rest run on. - We see shadows of King standing outside as the castle burns. - Kaido busts in and chokes Momo. There is a whole page of him choking Momo out while holding him from the edge of a the castle. He then seems to take pity or think it's not worth it cause he flies off. - Anyway, Kin'emon busts in right after and they skip over the part where they get sent to the future. - Next we see Kawamatsu jumping out the window and swimming with Hiyori. - And then we get Toki escaping to the village to deliver the prophesy. She takes a horse. We get a sequence of Toki remembering Oden as she gives her last words. She does not die on panel. It pans up to the moon and we hear a sfx it seems. - Denjiro is both the witching hour boy and Kyoshiro. After Kawamatsu loses Hiyori she turns up at Kyoshiro's doorstep. He bows to her. Then they come up with a plan, I think the chapter ends with her becoming Oiran. Flashing forwards to the future.

Oden: "Up you go"~"Up you go~!"
???: Stop it!, that's a little too high don't you think?!!
Oden: Even when looking down from this high up in the sky you can’t see an end!!!
This is the world! Momonosuke!! Hiyori!!
Oden: Make sure you engrave this scene in your mind, as it something that even Wano doesn't possess.
Oden: Momo! what type of girls do you like?
Rayleigh: That's way to early!!!
Oden: Momo, you have to think of humans as chikuwa (a tube-shaped fish-paste cake) & cut them down in one fell swoop!!!
Rayleigh: What the hell is that teaching style!!!
???: Oden~sama, How was your trip? Did you happen to stop by on Zou by any chance?
Oden: if I were to sum up our whole journey, then yes

Chapter 953 - The Kozuki Clan!
Cover Story: Gotti unleashes cannon fire on a marine battleship in retaliation.

We see a scene of Oden & the Roger pirates descending from a Sky Island to the blue sea.
Oden is lifting Momo up in the air on a hot air baloon.
Oden tells Momo and Hiyori that the world is so grand such that even if you're looking from so high in the sky, you can't stop looking over at the scenery. Oden then asks Momonosuke what his favorite type of girl is as well as and then teaches momo that he should think of humans and fish-cakes and cut them down. Raleigh and Shanks object to Oden's way of bringing up Momo (lolz)

Oden returns from his journey and tells his retainers that Wano Country and Zou are bound by deep ties so they should head for Zou if shit ever hits the fan.
Hiyori plays the biwa (japanese lute) and Oden seems to be enjoying the song so he smiles.
Hiyori say the name of the song his Tsukihime (Moon Princess?) and then Oden laughs, teasing her to play the song for him at his burial. Hiyori however takes the joke badly and starts crying nonstop. Oden panics, trying to console her, explaining to her that it was just a joke.

Shortly after Oden's death, we see the red scabbards being hunted down by Orochi & Kaidou's underlings. They were intially unharmed but were able to get hold of some weapons thanks to Shinobu. Shinobu speaks to Kin and begs the question whether it's okay for her to be considered as one of Oden's vassals. Kinemon than answers saying that in this moment with all the retainers being cornered with their backs to the wall, her her heart and soul are one with them. Shinobu hears this and bursts into tears.

Inuarashi & Neko are fighting.
Inuarashi: "You might as well have killed Oden yourself, you simpleton!"
Nekomamushi: "You're are a traitor hat sympathizes with the enemy! I wouldn't be surprised of the spy Kaidou was talking about was you!!"
We see the silhouettes of the numbers appear behind them. Even with their massive builds Inu & Neko were picked off like snacks.
Kamatsu: "What the hell is that thing?!!"
Denjirou & Ashura Douji stay behind to halt their pursuers as they were too much in number.

Kaidou arrives at Oden castle, grabs momonosuke and is about to throw him down from the castle tower.
"Your father was a foolish lord, and with you dead the Kozuki clan will also come to an end" says Kaidou. Momonousuke remembers Toki's words and says "My father was a great man!!! and I a man who will carry this country on it's back one day!!!, keeping a strong front all the whilst bawling his eyes out.

Kaidou: "This dream that I'm getting told about, to think it was this young..."
Seeing Momonosuke crying and screaming out his fathers name, Kaidou decides not to throw Momo from the castle tower and then lets him go, throwing him on the ground (indoors). Kaidou having lost interest says "To think that was Oden's son...burn along with the castle". He sighs transforming into his dragon form and then leaves the castle.

Some of the scabbards have arrived at the castle, and Toki asks them come to her aside, gathering them up with the intention to send them into the future.

Kawamatsu hides his faces holding Hiyori in his arms and escapes via the waterway/canal.
Toki escapes alone from Oden castle.
The townsfol look on at the sight of the castle engulfed in flames frrom far away in fear saying "Night will soon come...Something different what we are used to". And old person mutters saying "Divine Punishment will rain down on us who failed to believe in Oden~sama and the Kouzuki clan to the end. A night that will never see the dawn of day and will continue on forever is about to begin".

Toki thinks back on a converstion she had with Oden.
*Flashback starts*
Toki"I wonder if I came here to seek you out as well from 800 years in the past"
Oden: "The day that world is turned upside down....In that case go into the future 20 years from now! What you wish for is...!"
Toki covers Oden's mouth.
Pissed Toki: "You just said something awful/mean, so no dinner for you tonight"
*Flashback ends*

Toki in thought "Oden-san, I ran away from the past. I was thinking that if I jumped into the future, someone will achieve it for me...." heads from Bakura town to Oden's castle engulfed in flames all the whilst continuously telling a mysterious tale.

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık