Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

918 Spoiler Metin ve Resimleri

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
By Redon.

Little spoiler, more soon.

- Luffy tries to ride Speed but she tries to drop Luffy out.
- Tama gives Speed a kibidango, now Luffy can ride her without problems.
- Tama tells Luffy his Red Hawk seems Ace fire.
- Hawkins Vs Law. Law uses Room, then Shambles and cut Hawkins, but he uses his powers and the one that cuts Law is one of his subordinates.
- Hawkins sees Law faces and they talk. But Zoro arrives with the barge and Law get in.
- Zoro and the other arrive to Bakura Town and give food to the people.
- At the end of the chapter, Law says Luffy and Zoro that they must go to the mountain. Specifically to a kind of cementery...

- Luffy, Speed'e binip sürmeye çalışmış ama Speed, Luffy'i üstünden atmaya çalışıyormuş.
- Tama, Speed'e bir "kibidango" vermiş. Böylelikle Luffy, problem olmadan Speed'i sürebilmiş.
- Tama, Luffy'e, Red Hawk saldırısının Ace'in ateşine benzediğini söylemiş.
- Hawkins Vs Law
- Law Room ve Shambles'i kullanıp Hawkins'i kesmiş ama Hawkins, gücü ile bu kesişi Law'ın/Hawkins'in(?) adamlarından birine yönlendirmiş.
- Hawkins, Law'ın suratını görmüş ve karşılıklı konuşmaya başlamışlar ama Zoro koşarak geliyor ve Law'a çarpıyor.
- Zoro ve diğerleri, Bakura Kasabasına ulaşıp insanlara yiyecek dağıtmışlar.
- Bölümün sonunda, Law, Luffy'e ve Zoro'ya dağda belirli bir mezarlığa mutlaka gitmelerini söylemiş.

Son düzenleme:
From Reddit:

One Piece 918: Luffytaro Returns the favor.

(To start, the cover page story ends this chapter).

Luffy takes down Holdem, and runs away using Speed as his horse. She objects of course, but Tama uses her ability to tame her, and she's completely under his control as he tells her to bring the treasure ship to the people.

Tama mentions how Luffy saving her before reminds her of Ace, but Luffy can't hear her and she keeps it to herself. Meanwhile Law and Hawkins go at it, though the latter only begins to recognize the former a little at first. Law admits that he's not trying to kill Hawkins, just scare him away.

Though then the news of Holdem being taken down is reported and Law realizes they're in the worst case scenario as this will be reported to Jack. Zoro and Luffy crash the fight with the ship of food and all the people of Wano come out to celebrate being able to eat as they wish for the first time in a while.

Luffy announces himself to the people and brings them water and says it's repayment for Tama's kindness --before demanding meat, lol. Hawkins is seen reporting the disaster to someone as Luffy tells Tama not to settle with just this. He declares that now that he's in the country they'll be able to eat as much as they want every day --much like Ace said back when he was in Wano. Tama begins to cry at this, but says she's just surprised, not happy.

Law is annoyed but says they need to get moving to the ruins of Oden castle where he wants to meet the "ghosts of Wano".

Apparently Zoro's already been there as he remarks on how surprised he was when he saw it. "There's an unbelievable truth you need to see there". On gravestones are the names of Kanjuro, Kinemon, Oden, Momonosuke, and Raizou.

End.

From Reddit:

One Piece 918: Luffytaro Returns the favor.

(To start, the cover page story ends this chapter).

Luffy takes down Holdem, and runs away using Speed as his horse. She objects of course, but Tama uses her ability to tame her, and she's completely under his control as he tells her to bring the treasure ship to the people.

Tama mentions how Luffy saving her before reminds her of Ace, but Luffy can't hear her and she keeps it to herself. Meanwhile Law and Hawkins go at it, though the latter only begins to recognize the former a little at first. Law admits that he's not trying to kill Hawkins, just scare him away.

Though then the news of Holdem being taken down is reported and Law realizes they're in the worst case scenario as this will be reported to Jack. Zoro and Luffy crash the fight with the ship of food and all the people of Wano come out to celebrate being able to eat as they wish for the first time in a while.

Luffy announces himself to the people and brings them water and says it's repayment for Tama's kindness --before demanding meat, lol. Hawkins is seen reporting the disaster to someone as Luffy tells Tama not to settle with just this. He declares that now that he's in the country they'll be able to eat as much as they want every day --much like Ace said back when he was in Wano. Tama begins to cry at this, but says she's just surprised, not happy.

Law is annoyed but says they need to get moving to the ruins of Oden castle where he wants to meet the "ghosts of Wano".

Apparently Zoro's already been there as he remarks on how surprised he was when he saw it. "There's an unbelievable truth you need to see there". On gravestones are the names of Kanjuro, Kinemon, Oden, Momonosuke, and Raizou.
Kaynak: Reddit

One Piece 918: Luffytaro iyilik borcunu öder.

(Kapak hikâyesi bu bölümle sona eriyor.)

Luffy, Holdem'i alaşağı eder ve Speed'i atı gibi kullanıp uzaklaşır. Speed, haliyle karşı çıkıyor ama Tama, evcilleştirme yeteneği ile Speed'i kontrolü altına alıyor. Ayrıca hazine gemisini de halka getirmesini emrediyor.

Tama, Luffy'nin kendisini kurtarmasının, Ace'i hatırlattığını söylüyor ama Luffy'i o hengamede bunu duyamıyor. Bu sırada Law ve Hawkins birbirleri ile dövüşmeye başlamışken Hawkins yavaş yavaş tanımaya başlıyor. Law, Hawkins'i öldürmeye değil korkutmaya çalıştığını itiraf ediyor.

Holdem'in alaşağı edildiği haberleri yayılırken, Law olabilecek en kötü senoryada olduklarını, yani durumun Jack'in kulağına gideceğini farkediyor. Zoro ve Luffy, yemek dolu gemi ile kavganın ortasına dalıyor ve Wano'daki tüm insanlar uzun bir aradan sonra gönüllerince yemek yiyebilmek için meydana doluşuyor.
Luffy, kendini tanıtıp insanlara su getiriyor. Bunu Tama'nın kibarlığından dolayı yaptığını söylüyor herkese ama hemen peşinden bana et verin diyor. Hawkins'i bu kaosu birine rapor ederken görülüyor. Bu sırada Luffy, Tama'ya sakın bununla yetinmeyin, hakkınızı arayın diye öğüt veriyor. Luffy, herkese her gün diledikleri gibi yemek yiyeceklerini ilan ediyor. --Ace de vakti zamanında, Wano'da böyle konuşmuş-- Tama bunlar üzerine ağlamaya başlamış ama mutluluktan değil şaşkınlıktan diye belirtmiş.

Her ne kadar Law, durumdan gıcık kapmışsa da Oden Kalesinde "Wano'nun Hayaleti" ile görüşmeleri gerektiğini söylüyor.

Görünüşe bakılırsa Zoro zaten bahsi geçen yerde bulunmuş gördükleri ile şaşkına dönmüş. İnanılmaz bir gerçek varmış orada. Üzerilerinde Kanjuro, Kinemon, Oden, Momonosuke ve Raizou yazan mezartaşları bulunuyormuş.

Son.

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık