Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

900 Spoiler Metin ve Resimleri

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Big Mom eats the cake, enjoys it.
She then attacks the thousand sunny, absolutely wrecks them.
Oven rounds up the Sun pirates with his ability
The last shot we see is the flag on the thousand sunny torn to up where they feel the true wrath of Big Mom. The Straw Hats are in shambles.

Koca Ana pastayı yer ve zevkten dört köşe olur.
Daha sonra Thousand Sunny'ye saldırır ve gemiye büyük hasar verir (Gemiyi parçalayan Smoothie de olabilir).
Oven yeteneği ile denizi kaynatıp, Balıkadamları devreden çıkarır.
Son sahnede Hasır Şapka Korsanları'nın parçalanmış bayrağı görülür.

Son düzenleme:
Updated stuff from Zoro4Prez on oro:
-Chapter begins with Big Mom eating the cake and ends with finishing it and enjoying it.
-Germa is defeated by Reinforcements, two people in silithouse one slim tall person with a scythe and one large built man with a sword
- Strawhats defeated by Big Moms big ship
-Oven handles the Sun Pirates.

-Bölüm Koca Ana'nın pastayı yemesi ile başlar. Görünüşe göre pastanın tadını beğenmiştir.
- Germa gelen takviye kuvvetler tarafından mağlup edilir. Siluetler arasında uzun boylu, orak kullanan biri ve kılıçlı iri bir adam görünmektedir.
- Hasır Şapkalar, Koca Ana Korsanları'nın bayrak gemisi tarafından mağlup edilir.
- Oven, Güneş Korsanları'nı aradan çıkarır.

@Gümüş tarafından paylaşıldı.

Orojackson
New details, said the same person who gave spoilers in 5ch as Redon confirmed them just in case.

- The cake does serve to stop Big Mom.
- The sun pirates create a way for Luffy and the others to flee but Oven appears from a mirror and begins to defeat the Fishmen.
- On the other hand the Germa is defeated by new characters.
- One of those new characters has a big scythe is thin and tall.
- The other one has a long sword.
- The two faces are hidden so you do not know who osn.
- The Queen Mama Chanter arrives
- The main cannon of the Chanter hits the Sunny (?) And when Big Mom finishes eating the cake the flag of the Mugiwara floating in the sea appears.

Son spoilerda değişik bir bilgi yok. Sunny, sağlam bir top atışı yemiş Koca Ana'nın gemisinden.

Google translated from Redon's Spanish forum.

"Well, I can clarify the situation a bit.

The first thing I have to say is that the title of the chapter is "BADEND MUSICAL".

On the subject of Big Mom and if it is she who attacks or not directly. It is yes and no.

Big Mom is the whole chapter eating the wedding cake (her reactions are pure gold). The ecstasy of eating the pie makes her live in his fantasy world, and it seems that he is able to control her ship from a distance because the main ship of Big Mom (which is a Homie) attacks only the Sunny.

And indeed, the Sunny receives a brutal cannon shot and the flag of the Straw Hat just shattered in the sea. It is not clear if the Sunny is shattered to 100% but it is seen sinking into the sea while it burns ...

As soon as I can publish the full summary."

Yonkou

OP 900: BAD END MUSICAL

Chifon thinks back to Sanji making the cake, and he has this big grin on his face. She reminds him how important this is --that he holds the fate of the kingdom and his own life in his hands --so how can he smile? He's like "I just thought about BIg Mom's expression of happiness when she eats this"

Big Mom *loves* the cake. "It's so delicious, I could die!!" Peros and the others are convinced there's no poison --or if there is it didn't work. He has them report to everyone on the island that it was Pudding who saved them from Big Mom's craving.

Pudding sits alone as everyone celebrates her great work, "No...it wasn't me..."

Meanwhile Jinbe's crew opens a path for the Strawhats to escape through. Oven gets back and he's pissed at Luffy for defeating Katakuri. The Strawhats are already sailing off, and Aladdin tells Luffy to take care of Jinbe.

Oven turns the water into...well, an "oven", lol. By heating it up, using a technique called "Nekkai Jigoku" (The kanji is boiling hot ocean sauna.)

This takes out the entire Sun Pirate crew. Anyway, the "Queen Mama shante" is soon to arrive and Mondor is happy it made it in time. Mama starts to sing about the flavor of the cake as her ship closes in and starts wrecking everything. She's reminded of her birthday party way back when --the last time she saw Caramel.

The Germa are also all wiped out or bleeding.

Judge is apparently surrounded by two new characters --one is a large dude with a spear and another is a smaller dude --they're in shadows though.

"Everyone is happy" Mom sings "It's a peaceful world!" "Species doesn't matter~" "But if anyone tries to leave, I'll kill them~"

"A contract with the devil"

"Peaceful Totland"

"Everyone is family~"

"The gentle queen"

"Big Moooom~"

A canon opens fire on the sunny seemingly obliterating it --the only thing left is the Straw hat flag floating on the sea.

Mama says "Delicious" as the fire engulfs the ship.

END/ Break next week.

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık