Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] 1009 Spoiler Metin ve Resimleri

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
- Chapter 1.009: "Hell".
- Kinemon and his group meet Orochi face to face.
- The Red Scabbards defeat Orochi transformed into his Yamato no Orochi form (although it is not known if he is really dead).
- Raizou Vs. Fukurokuju.
Kid: "Trafalgar !! Can't you send one of them away with your ability?
Law:" If I could I would have done it already !! Their Ambition is so strong that I cannot move them.
- Luffy: "Watch out, a big one is coming !!"

- Big Mom and Kaidou attack at the same time.
- Zoro stops the attack for a moment and is wounded but the rest manage to dodge it.
- Luffy attacks Kaidou, and Kaidou returns the attack by throwing a lightning bolt through his mouth (which is seen in the image).
- Law uses his Chambres to put Zeus in a metal box created by Kid.
- Zoro cuts Prometheus.
- Killer attacks Napoleon.
- Thanks to a combined attack from Kid and Law since he does not have Zeus, Prometheus and Napoleon, they manage to throw Big Mom out of Onigashima and he falls into the sea.
- No rest next

Son düzenleme:
- The Red Scabbards defeat Orochi transformed into his Yamato no Orochi form (although it is not known if he is really dead).
- Raizou Vs. Fukurokuju.
Law:" If I could I would have done it already !! Their Ambition is so strong that I cannot move them.

- Zoro stops the attack for a moment and is wounded but the rest manage to dodge it.
- Luffy attacks Kaidou, and Kaidou returns the attack by throwing a lightning bolt through his mouth (which is seen in the image).
- Zoro cuts Prometheus.
- Thanks to a combined attack from Kid and Law since he does not have Zeus, Prometheus and Napoleon, they manage to throw Big Mom out of Onigashima and he falls into the sea.
- No rest next week

- Raizou Vs. Fukurokuju.

- Zoro cuts Prometheus.
- No rest next week
Bölüm 1009: Cehennem
- Kin'emın ve grubu Orochi ile karşılaşır.
- Orochi dönüşür, ama Kızıl Kınlar onu yener (Orochi'nin ölüp ölmediği belli değil)
- Raizo vs Fukurokuju başlar.
- Kid, Law'a düşmanları yeteneği ile başka yere gönderip gönderemeyeceğini sorar. Law da onların iradelerinin çok güçlü olduğunu ve bunu yapamayacağını söyler. Luffy büyük bir saldırının geldiği konusunda onları uyarır.
- Koca Ana ve Kaido aynı anda saldırır, Zoro saldırıyı bir anlığına durdurur, ancak yaralanır.
- Luffy, Kaido'ya saldırır ve Kaido ağzından attığı bir yıldırım saldırısı ile ona karşılık verir.
- Law yeteneğini kullanarak Zeus'u, Kid'in yaptığı metal bir kafese hapseder. Zoro, Prometheus'u keser. Killer da Napoleon'a saldırır.
- Eşzamanlı saldırılar nedeniyle Koca Ana sahip olduğu üç özel homiyi de kaybeder. Bizim taraf Koca Ana'yı Onigashima'dan aşağı atar. Koca Ana denize düşer.
- Haftaya ara yok.

Atak isimleri:

Zoro technique name: "Kitsunebri-yu Homurasaki."
Law techinique name: "Shambles"
Kaido attack name: "Anti-Three years...hell"(Korean leaker don't complete this attack name)
and Kaido and Big Mom attack name again korean leaker don't complete.

Edit: Kaido'nun atağı resimdeki değilmiş.

Son düzenleme:
Bu da renkli sayfa ve jump kapağı bilgisi:

- Luffy appears on the cover of Weekly Shonen Jump #18, holding his hat while sakura petals fly around him.
- In the cover Color Spread, the Straw Hat band plays in the snow with Tama, Komachiyo and Bunbuku (the teapot from Tama's house that ate the Inu Inu no Mi model Tanuki).

İyi çeviri:

-Kidd said "Thank you" to Zoro after the later stopped "Hakai" from Big Mom and Kaido for a moment.
-"Hakai" has the Kanji for "Supremacy" and "Sea", and it normally means "Destruction" prononciation wise.

Q: Give us the details of how Orochi was defeated
A: There isn’t that much to talk about really As Orochi was escaping, he comes in contact with the red scabbards and even whilst scared blood rushes to his head & he thinks he he can win against them as they are all injured. A scene of Kin’emon unsheathing his blade -> A scene of Orochi getting sliced to bits by the remaining scabbards and their confrontation ends gets ‘We don’t have the time to waste on the likes of you’ Fukurokuju attempts to engage the scabbards in combat & then a battle between him & Raizou ensues

Q: Please tell us what the chapter title is
A: Hell

Son düzenleme:
From Sandman(Bu ek olarak kalsın)

Thanks for the English translation, redon!

Some additional spoilers are out on 5ch.

The combination attack between Kaido and Big Mom Zoro stopped for a moment is called Hakai (覇海), meaning "conquering the sea".

It reminds us of Dorry and Brogy's Hakoku (覇国), meaning "conquering a nation".
Makes me wonder if Hakai is an upgraded version of Hakoku.

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık