Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] 1006 Spoiler Yorumları

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
Hocam sbsde Oda'nın kendisi açıklıyor zaten.Marco'nun alevleri Ace'den farklı olarak yakmıyor ve sıcak değil diyor.Sadece iyileştiriyor diye de ekliyor.
D: Hello for the first time, Oda-sensei. I've read all the previous 57 volumes, and I was thinking, I don't quite understand how "Phoenix Marco"'s Zoan fruit of the "legendary beast" kind is different from Ace's "Meramera" fruit. P.N. CNY

O: Yeah, I know... I've omitted the explanation from this war arc, because I focused on the pacing and wanted to move the story forward. To explain Marco's ability just a little bit: he's Zoan, so he does have a body. But since he's got "the blue fire of revival" - the Phoenix's ability - wounds will regenerate, so attacks will not damage him (though there's a limit to the regeneration). In other words, the flames are for regeneration. These blue flames don't have the characteristics of actual fire - they don't spread and burn things, and they aren't hot. They're completely different from Ace's flames. I might touch on this in the main story at some point, so I'll leave it at this for now.
Bunu biliyorum zaten,Marco Wano'da yakıyor demedi mi hatta bunun üzerine bende cevap olark yeniden işleyeceğim dedi,demiştim.

Bunu biliyorum zaten,Marco Wano'da yakıyor demedi mi hatta bunun üzerine bende cevap olark yeniden işleyeceğim dedi,demiştim.
Yeniden işlenmiş halinde de yakmıyor.Şu hastaları iyileştirdiği yerde açıkça görülüyor zaten.

Hissediyorum King fikir adamı çıkacak. Zaten sürekli telsizden konuşup durmasından anlamalıydık.
Ben daha bandan önce demiştim.King çok iyi ama spiker olarak.

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık